Chapter 7

Avia's Pov
—————

Today is the worst and best day of my life, worst because I'm going to be with all the kids alone but best because that means I get all the snuggles.

Jacquline and Aaron are spending time with Hailey while Andreis had a business trip to attend leaving me with the kids. And three toddlers running around your house is never good.

I planned on going shopping for a few outfits,getting some groceries, going to the park, and making a home cooked meal. So much to do in so little time, Sawyer and Dawson actually got dropped off last night.

Along with their bag and necessities along with a few outfits if some got ruined. Right now it was 10:25 and Aaron left around 10.

Babies where still asleep and I was just waking up so I didn't really think much about showering right then. Instead I got up brushing my teeth and washing my face before coming back to the bed.

Luxe of course  was in her signature sleeping position with her bum in the air and her face smooshed into the sheet with the comforter draped over her small body.

I left her to rest and went to make us a quick and easy breakfast that everyone would like. I thought long and hard before I decided on making some toast strawberries, and some pasta from last night.

Good thing it was only a little left to feed them just right, but unfortunately for me I had to eat cereal and strawberries on the side. Pulling down a few toddler plates I set them along the counter in a nice row.

These kids better be lucky I love them enough to make breakfast. Getting some foil I make little stars then put them on the toast before toasting it.

They finished after about three minutes and I cut them in triangles putting them on the plates. Getting the strawberries out the fridge I cute the top off and place them on the plates.

Then after I do that i place the left over pasta in the microwave and warm it up for about 2 minutes. The timer went off and I placed an equal amount on each plate before setting them all on the stovetop to stay warm.

Running up the stairs I go straight to the guest room the twins are in to wake them up. Unlike Luxe Sawyer sleeps on his back and Dawson sleeps on his side. Walking up to the bed I rub Sawyers back first.

"Come on handsome boy time tn get up" I whisper taking two fingers and checking his diaper which was indeed soaked. He stretched with his arms going over his head then looked around before saying "good mornin" making me smile. "Good morning" I say back

I grab a pamper out of his bag and lay him back so I can change him. When the air from the house brushed through his legs he scrunched up immediately. "I'm sorry sawyer, I'll turn the air down in a few minutes." I tell him.

Proceeding to change his diaper and place him on the ground, I moved to the other side of the bed where Dawson was. "Time to wake up snuggly bear" I say checking his pamper as well which was soaked but not as soaked as Sawyers.

"Mornin" is all I hear before Dawson yawns and sits up. Giving him a kiss on the cheek I lay him back down and change his pamper. When I finish I put him down and hold both of their hands leading them downstairs.

After getting them in chairs and putting their plates in front of them I go back upstairs to wake up Luxe. When I get back in the room I see her sitting up with her pacifier in her mouth and pamper bulge sticking out her onesie.

"Well good morning to you princess" I say moving towards the bed picking her up and laying her back on the bed I get to work changing her pamper. Being quick and fast I finish before she can even protest.