chapter 10

Avia's Pov.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Aaron asks me while we walk to the front door or Luxe's grandparents house with an already cranky Luxe. "It's going to be fine, plus they already know about our lifestyle and a little about you and their happy for us." I tell Aaron.

Before I could even knock on the door swung open and standing there was Tara( nana) waiting for us. "Hello my babies!" She says pulling all of us in for a hug and peppering our faces with kisses. 

"And where's my little trouble maker?" Tara says after letting go of us. "She's right here, a little cranky she didn't have the best nap" Aaron says putting Luxe infront of Tara and takes her diaper bag off my shoulder.

"Everyone isn't here yet, but her uncle is here" Tara says picking Luxe up and kissing her face, after their little kissing festival Luxe leans out of Tara's arms to me and I shake my head.

"Stay with nana me and mama have to change into our pajamas and nana will change you." Aaron says as we walk in and go upstairs.  "Babe no funny business she's already in a bad mood and I'm not fucking you in my grandmas guest room." I tell Aaron.

" I tell Aaron

"Whatever" Aaron says while taking off her clothes and sliding on her tan pajamas before putting on her slides

"Whatever" Aaron says while taking off her clothes and sliding on her tan pajamas before putting on her slides. I follow and take off my clothes as well and once  I have my shirt off Aaron's hands trail up my stomach as she kisses my neck.

When she sucks on a certain part of my neck a moan escapes my mouth and her hands trail back down going into my underwear and touching my wet core, making me let out yet another moan.

"Aaron I'm serious we're not fucking in here" I say pulling her hand from my pants and pushing her head away from my neck. "But we haven't fucked in so long since Luxe started sleeping with us!" She whines and throws herself on the bed making me roll my eyes.

I pull my top on and pick up the pull over placing it on my body and slide on my slippers. "Stop sulking we can fuck tonight after I put Luxe to sleep, cry baby" I say making her spring up from the bed.

We make our way back downstairs together and before I could even hit the last 5 stairs I could hear Luxe's crys coming from the living room. And I could also hear Tara trying to calm her down during the whole episode.

"If you want I can take her" I say stepping into the room and standing by the door. Once Luxe sees me and she's set on the floor she makes a mad dash to get to me and try's to climb up my legs, to get into my arms.

I pick her up and sit her on my hip and I feel her hand grip onto my pull over tightly. "Hello everyone" I say and everyone answers back in unison. "Are you sleepy baby girl?" I hear Aaron whisper to Luxe while Luxe just stares at her.

She's dressed in a sweater onesie and has her hair in her normal one ponytail with a nuk pacifier attached to her with a clip.

You could see her diaper bulge in the front and it made her even cuter with her little scrunch socks on. "We can go ahead and eat if you want to guys, I think this is everyone that's coming." Tara says standing up.

"That's fine, I brought a few snacks for the movie I put them in the kitchen earlier." I say as we all make our way into the kitchen, "We made Shrimp Alfredo and garlic bread since it was quick and easy" Tara says.

"And we also got the highchair down but doesn't seem like she's going to sit in that tonight." Paul (papa) says from the kitchen, he was plating the food. "I don't think so either, she didn't have the best nap this afternoon." I tell him.

"Go ahead and sit me and Tara will bring the plates out" Paul says making me sit down and sit Luxe on my lap. "No no, I'll help with bringing out the food" Aaron insists following Tara into the kitchen.

After a few minutes everyone had their food and everyone was sitting at the table and Eatting. "Do you want me to feed her while you eat?" Aaron asks and I nod letting her take Luxe from my lap. "Nom noms!" Luxe says happily from her spot on Aaron's lap.

"Yes nom noms, here say ahhh" Aaron says cutting up some noodles and stabbing them with a fork. "Ahhh" Luxe says happily eatting her pasta on her mommy's lap.

"So maybe a kid movie until she falls asleep then we can Watch something a little more grownup for us" Tara explains and then looks at the time on her phone. "Frankie should be pulling up any minute now with jade too." She says.

"Mommy look there's candy everywhere!!" I hear a little voice squeal before we all she jade run into the kitchen, "Grammy!!!" She squeals again crashing into Tara's lap.

"Hi lovely, are you ready for your movie night with us?" Tara asks, in the same excited tone Jade was using. "Yes yes yes, a million time yes!!" The 5 year old says running into the living room.

"She's done" Aaron says putting Luxe on the ground and taking all of our plates to the kitchen to be washes in the sink, "and is this little ms Luxe?" Frankie says picking Luxe up and putting her on her hip. "Hi pretty girl" she says tickling her under her neck making her giggle.

"Mama.." she whines after a few seconds making me take her and make our way into the living room finding a spot on the couch, Aaron soon joins us before everyone piles into the room and we turn on the movie.

"Mama boobie..." I hear Luxe whisper making me lift up my shirt and get her to latch on before cradling her and patting her butt soothing her to sleep and comforting her.

I just hope Aaron goes easy on me tonight and I can actually stand in thr morning rather than worrying about how this movie is going to go.
_____________________
Hi again peeps!, would you like to see them have "it" or just keep it classified??

~love pooh🫶🏾