Chapter 1 Finding the dino gem & morpher

I was hanging out at the park in Reefside. I haven't been thinking too much about the possibility of there being an evil ranger. I looked at my watch. "Mom said to be back before dinner." I said. It was three o clock in the afternoon. I decided to go back home. When I was walking back home I saw something out the corner of my eye. I walk in the direction of what I saw and it was two things. It was a dino gem and a power rangers dino thunder morpher. I picked them up. Then I heard what sounded like an invisaportal opening then closing. I saw three people in their ranger forms and I also saw who I wouldn't have even expected. There, a few feet away from them were Zeltrax, Elsa, one of Mesagog's minions, and tyranodrones. "Of course. Mesagog finding goons to do his dirty work." I said to myself before morphing. "Dino thunder power up!" I said to morph. I watched them for a while. I saw Tommy block an attack with some kind of stone. Then there was this really bright flash of light. It was so bright that I had to cover my eyes for a minute. When I was finally able to uncover my eyes I looked at where he was standing and he was gone. "Where did he go?" I asked myself. However, I was unprepared for what I saw next. "Dr. Oliver!" The blue ranger said. "No! This can't be happening." The yellow ranger said. "Such negativity. Haven't you learned that in our world anything's possible." Elsa said. "Even the destruction of the great Dr. Tommy Oliver." Zeltrax added. Then I heard Tommy's voice as he reappeared. "I heard my name. You missed me, didn't you Zeltrax?" Tommy asked. I was shocked to say the least. But I was also happy that my old friend from my childhood was okay. The other rangers walked up to him. "Awesome." The red ranger said. "You made it." The blue ranger said. Then they noticed that something was glowing in his hand. "Hey, Dr. Oliver, what's this?" The red ranger asked. Tommy opened his hand revealing the black dino gem. "A black dino gem. Let me guess, the power of invisibility." The blue ranger said. "Looks like it." Tommy said. "That gem belongs to my master!" Elsa said. "There's two things you guys need to learn about dino gems. One, you can't choose them, they choose you." Tommy said. "What's the other?" Elsa asked. Then Tommy revealed that he has the black dino thunder power ranger morpher. "They go real well with dino morphers." Tommy said before combining the two. "Aren't you a little old for this Tommy?" Elsa said. "I may be old, but I can still pull it off." Tommy said before morphing. "Dino thunder black ranger!" Tommy said after morphing. "So, Tommy is still a power ranger." I said. "Just like riding a bike." Tommy said. "One more makes no difference." Zeltrax said before they all started to attack them. I went over to help them the minute they started to get attacked. I fought the tyranodrones while Tommy fought Zeltrax. The red ranger was fighting Elsa and both the yellow and blue rangers were fighting Mesagog's minion. Tommy pulled out his bracio staff. "Let's see what you're made of." Zeltrax said. Meanwhile by Mesagog's minion, the yellow and blue rangers were still fighting him. He got away from them. "Later power losers." The minion said before turning invisible. Meanwhile by Elsa, the red ranger was still fighting her. "We are not intimidated by your teacher." Elsa said. "Then you've obviously never taken one of his pop quizzes." The red ranger said. Over by the tyranodrones, I was still fighting some off. I have already defeated at least half of them. Now it's just the other half. Back at Zeltrax, Tommy was in a fighting stance with his bracio staff drawn. "Give it up Zeltrax!" Tommy said. "Never!" Zeltrax said before they started to fight. Zeltrax kicked Tommy away. "Is that all you got black ranger?" Zeltrax said. "Give me a break. It's been a while." Tommy said. The blue ranger and the yellow ranger were looking for Mesagog's minion. "Where is that pedal pusher?" The yellow ranger asked. Then Mesagog's minion made himself visible. "Looking for me?" He asked. Then he started to run towards them while they were shooting at him with the thundermax blasters but it didn't really do much. Then he ran past them knocking them to the ground. Meanwhile by Elsa, the red ranger was still fighting her. He kicked her back by a few feet. "We will meet again red ranger." Elsa said before disappearing through an invisaportal. Meanwhile by the tyranodrones, I fought all of them off and went to go help Tommy. Meanwhile by Mesagog's minion, the blue and yellow rangers blasted him once again. It was working that time. Then the red ranger joined them and they put their weapons together and made the z-rex blaster. They fired it at him and it worked to destroy him. Meanwhile by Zeltrax, Tommy got pushed to the ground. I kicked Zeltrax away from him. "What?!" Zeltrax said. Tommy got up. "A gold ranger?" He asked. I looked at him. "Looks like you need some help." I said. "I'm not through!" Zeltrax said as he charged toward us. "You'll wish you were!" I said. Then I attacked him and kicked him into a steel wall. "Go ahead, I dare you!" Zeltrax said. Before I could do anything stupid Tommy stopped me. "Wait, I have a better idea." Tommy said. Then he turned to Zeltrax. "I got a message for your boss. Tell him Tommy's back and no matter what color I am he'll never defeat me." Tommy said. Then Zeltrax disappeared. Then Mesagog's minion grew into a mega version of himself. They brought their swords together and took down the monster by using an auxiliary sword. After taking down the monster they got out of the megasword and walked over me and Tommy. "Power down." They said to demorph. "Who are you?" The girl who is the yellow ranger asked. "And why did you help us?" Tommy added. "You don't need to know." I said while still in my ranger form. I walked away and when I couldn't see them anymore I demorphed. "Power down." I said to demorph. I went back to my home in the woods. I live with a wolf pack seeing as how both of my parents got killed by Mesagog when I was five years old and my brother left to be a power ranger in Summer Cove. I have been living with the wolf pack ever since then. The alpha female walked up to me. "There you are. You were supposed to be back here ten minutes ago!" Sarabi said. "I know Sarabi. But something happened." I said. "Okay, I'll let it slide this time. But next time make sure that you get back by four o clock." Sarabi said. I looked at my watch and noticed that it was ten minutes after four. We have dinner in an hour so while the pack went out to get food I watched the pups in the pack until the pack came back with food for the whole pack.