Chapter 11 what Virginia planned & the rogue attack

I don't know what he wants to talk to Mufasa about so I stopped him before they could start talking. "Alpha Mufasa, I don't want you talking with him, I want to talk with him." I said. Mufasa just smiled at me and I gave him a wink and walked out with George. "So what happened between you and Virginia in fifth grade that made her turn against you?" George said. "You heard about that, huh?" I asked. "Yeah, what happened?" George said. "It's a long story. Long story short, I bumped into Virginia making her spill her drink which I didn't mean to do. Then she called me a bitch and a nerd. Then I went to my next class." I said. "Well, I have something to tell you. Virginia is planning something." George said. "I noticed something was up with her but I wouldn't have expected that." I said. "She's planning an ambush. And knowing her, it's going to be against our pack." George said. "George, you're only here for judgement right now. So you're not really a true member of the pack yet, but you will if and when you are welcomed back into the pack." I said. "I just don't know what she's thinking planning this ambush. We should tell Mufasa and Sarabi about this." George said. "Why bother? They're just going to laugh when we tell them." I said. "It's the truth. They'll believe us." George said. "Alright, I'll tell them when we get back." I said. Two hours later after I got George back to the den I went to where Virginia's pack lived and was spying on Virginia. I heard of the ambush that she must be planning from George, but something still didn't add up to that thought. I overheard her talking to the alpha of her pack but it sounds like the alpha is against the ambush. "Virginia, just because you're the beta doesn't mean that you make the calls. You can take and give orders but you don't call the shots." Tyler said. "But alpha Tyler..." Virginia said. "You're soulmate is in that pack, right?" Tyler said. "Yes but..." Virginia said. "But nothing. We're not going to do this." Tyler said. "Alpha Tyler, this is so not fair!" Virginia said. "I'm the alpha Virginia, that means I call the shots, not you." Tyler said. I heard exactly what I needed to hear so I ran back to my pack's den as fast as my wolf form would allow me to go. When I got back to the den I went back into my human form and told Sarabi and Mufasa about the ambush that Virginia is planning and that the alpha of her pack is totally against it. "That doesn't sound good." Sarabi said. "I know, it's weird, it's like one day she's my friend and then the next day she's not." I said. "We'll come up with a way to make sure that doesn't happen." Mufasa said. "Thanks." I said. "And one more thing." Sarabi said. "What?" I asked. "When you and George are out hunting together keep a lookout for her. She could go against the alpha's call and attack you guys." Sarabi said. "We'll be fine Sarabi." George said. A few days later Sarabi and Mufasa called all of the betas and the wolves and wolfwalkers that are receiving judgment outside. "Listen up you guys. We decided that we're going to take shifts as lookout. Ariel, you and John get the first shift as lookout along with Hunter. George, you take second shift as lookout with Misty. Mufasa and I take the third shift as lookout. Shadow and Thunder take the fourth and final shift. Blacky and Midnight will be around to help. So if one of you guys get tired before your shift is over, let Blacky or Midnight know and they'll take the rest of your shift, allowing you to get some rest." Sarabi said. "Sounds like a good plan." George said. Later that night I was on my shift as lookout when I thought that I smelled something. "Hunter, do you smell that?" I asked. "Yes, it smells like trouble." Hunter said. "Get everyone else who is supposed to be on lookout." I said. "You got it." Hunter said before going to get the others that have shifts for lookout. John came up behind me. "I smelled that too. Smells like a group of rogues." John said. "Hopefully, it's a small group. We rarely ever get rogue attacks." I said. Then the rest of the wolves and wolfwalkers that have a shift as lookout came out. "Keep a watch everyone. There's no telling how close this group of rogues are." Mufasa said. A minute or two later the rogues showed up and Virginia was leading them. "Well well well, look who we have here. The wolfwalker with no family." Virginia said. "Shut up Virginia. It's more like you don't have a family." George said. "George, back off. I got this." I said. Then I turned to face her. "He's right you know. I have a family now. And on top of that, you left." I said. "So what?" Virginia asked. "We're not going to let you destroy this pack. This pack is home to us." George said. "I don't want any trouble." I said. "Well, too bad." Virginia said before pushing me down. "Oh, is the little wolfwalker going to do something?" Virginia asked. I shifted into my wolf form and attacked her. She got away from me and got in front of the group of rogues that came with her. "Alright everyone, attack!" Virginia said. I was fighting Virginia, leaving the others to fight the rouges. George fought off the rogues he was fighting and came over to me to help me with Virginia but she sent more rogues at us allowing her to get futher away. Once I fought off the rouges I set my sights on Virginia. I chased her to a rock cliffside. I finally had her cornered. "You, guilty." I growled. "Ariel, please, have mercy, I beg you." Virginia said. "You don't deserve to live." I said. "But Ariel, I'm like a sister. It's the rouges who are the real enemy. It was their fault, it was their idea." Virginia said. "Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie." I said. "What are you going to do? You wouldn't kill your own sister friend." Virginia said. "No Virginia, I'm not like you." I said. "Oh Ariel, thank you. You are truly noble. I'll make it up to you, I promise. How can I prove myself to you? Tell me anything." Virginia said. "Run. Run away Virginia, and never return." I said. "Yes, of course. As you wish, future alpha." Virginia said before throwing some red hot ashes in my face to distract me for a minute. Then she shifted into her wolf form and started to attack me. She was on top of me and had me on the edge of the cliff. I pushed her off and lunged at her. We were evenly matched. While I was on my hind legs I bitch slapped her across the face. She bitch slapped me across the face which sent me to the ground. She lunged at me and I used my hind legs to throw her over the cliff.