Chapter 9 showing George that Ariel is okay & finding Mesagog

We walked up to her. "I got here about five minutes before you did." Joe said. "No kidding. I thought we got to school around the same time." I said as we walked up to Virginia at her locker. "Hey Virginia." Joe said. "Hey guys. Alright so, George is not here yet. Here's my plan. Ariel, I want you to be right around the corner. When I say come on out you should come around the corner. Got it?" Virginia asked. "No worries. I got it." I said. "Great. George said that he'll text me when he gets here." Virginia said. Five minutes later George texted Virginia telling her that he just got to the school. "Alright guys, let's start the plan." Virginia said. I went around the corner to wait until Virginia tells me to come around the corner. George walked up to her. "Hey guys." George said. "Hey, what's up?" Joe asked. "Not much. Just a little tired this morning." George said. "Didn't you get enough sleep last night?" Virginia asked. "I only got five hours of sleep last night. I was up late getting some homework done that is due today." George said. "That's it?" Virginia asked. "Well, that. And the fact that if anyone else dies, I don't know how I would be able to handle that, as if I could." George said. "Well, what if we told you that someone that you think is dead is actually alive." Joe said. "What are you talking about?" George said. Virginia looked over at the corner of the hallway that I'm standing at, waiting until she says come on out. "Alright girl, come on out." Virginia said. I came around the corner and up to George. "I don't believe this." George said. "Hey George." I said. "Ariel? How are you here? I thought you were dead." George said. "Let's just say that Mesagog's minion didn't exactly kill me, it was more like he just sent me into a deep sleep for a while." I said. "She was comatose." Virginia said. "Hey, it was only for a few hours." I said with a laugh. Then I noticed that it was almost 7:30. "Oh man, guys, I have to go. I don't want to be late for class." I said as I started to walk away. "Okay, we'll still see you, right?" Virginia asked. "Maybe... maybe not." I said as I went around the corner of the hallway. "That was kinda weird." George said. "Weird, how?" Virginia asked. "I'll tell you later. Right now, we have to get to class." George said. At lunch I was sitting outside with a few friends. My friends and I usually ate lunch outside when the weather is nice. If it's cold or if it's raining or snowing we eat in the cafeteria. I had some music playing on my phone. "So, what are you guys doing this weekend?" I asked. "I'm just going to hang out at home with my family. What about you?" Richard said. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do this weekend. Probably just going to hang out at home." I said. "I was going to hang out with some friends over the weekend." Adam said. "Sounds great. Have fun." I said. Then we went back into the cafeteria to throw our trash out and headed to our next class. After school I called Tommy and told him that I might be a little late coming home. When he asked why I said that I have to buy something at the store. I was walking back to Tommy's house when I ran into my old friends Tabatha and Olivia. They lived on my street before I met the wolf pack that saved me from a mountain lion attack years ago. I talked to them for about twenty minutes before going back home. When Tommy asked me what took me so long I told him that I ran into some old friends while walking back from the store. Then I noticed Virginia and George in the lab. "What are they doing here?" I asked. "I let them come here. Let's just say that, we need to protect the wolfwalkers. They actually came to me about a good plan." Tommy said. I looked over at them. "What's your plan?" I asked. "We need to find the rest of the wolfwalkers in Reefside and bring them here. They have to stay safe until Mesagog is dead." Virginia said. "Virginia, you said that Mesagog and Elsa are your parents. You don't have anywhere else to go." I said. "That's where you're wrong. Look." Virginia said as she rolled up her sleeve, revealing a wolf pawprint. "Wait a minute, are you saying that..." I said. Before I could even finish Virginia told me why she has the pawprint. "A wolf pack took me in too. I haven't seen them in a while though." Virginia said. "Why is that?" I asked. "Mesagog kidnapped me a few weeks before targeting all of the wolfwalkers. In that time frame he convinced me that I'm his daughter. I haven't had any contact with my old pack since then." Virginia said. "Is that so?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm just wondering if my pack will remember me when I return." Virginia said. "And if they don't?" I asked. "I haven't got that far yet." Virginia said. "Alright, stay here. We'll be back as soon as we can." I said as I walked out with the rest of the rangers. I gave all of them a bracelet that will glow when they are near a wolfwalker. The bracelets will also say the name of the wolfwalker so that we get the right people. Two hours later we got back to the lab with the rest of the wolfwalkers. "Alright, so now for the battle plan." Tommy said. "Right. Alright, here's the plan, when we get into town we'll split up and look for Mesagog. When one of us finds him we'll all meet up where Mesagog is. Then we'll have to watch him like a hawk to see what he does in the battle and move accordingly to get some good hits on him. And Conner, I think you can use the battlelized mode of your triassic ranger form if we can't defeat him that easily. No doubt that it will be a tough battle, but when we work together, I believe that we can do anything." I said. "Sounds like a good plan." Kira said. "Let's do it!" Conner said. "Ariel, are you sure about this? I mean, you're a wolfwalker." Virginia said. Everyone heard that. Surprisingly, they still trust me. "I'm not just a wolfwalker, I am a power ranger too. And I will do what I must to protect the world." I said before turning to the others. "Alright rangers, time to finish what we started. Let's go!" I said. We walked out and into town. "You guys know the drill, contact everyone but don't let Mesagog see you until everyone else shows up." I said. "You got it Ariel." Ethan said. Then we split up. After about an hour of looking for Mesagog on the north side of town I finally found him. "Guys, I see Mesagog." I said. "Where is he?" Kira asked. "The corner of Wood Street and First Avenue." I said. "We're on our way." Tommy said.