Chapter 8 Ariel's comatose state part 3 & super dino mode

He looked right at me. "Very skilled. Now we'll see if you can face your toughest challenge." He said before disappearing. "That was tough, but apparently not tough enough." I said. Back in my hospital room Virginia is thinking about how she is going to thank me for saving her life back there. Back in my mind I find myself by an old temple that is now destroyed and overgrown. "Okay, this is weird. Even by ranger standards." I said. That's when I noticed the dragon dagger in a tree trunk. I grabbed it, pulled it out of the tree, and turned to face the green mighty morphin power ranger. "I thought I'd might run into you." I said. "It's been a while Ariel, seeing you switch to the face of gold." The green mighty morphin power ranger said as he walked up to me. "Seems to work for me. Let me guess, you want to fight." I said. "You guessed right." He said before we started to fight. I had the dagger so I had a little bit of an advantage over him. It didn't really last long because he disarmed me and used ahshi bahri to send me to the ground. I got up and he used the lazer attack of the dagger to send me to the ground again. He pinned me against a tree and l lifted him up but by the time I got him back down he threw me off. Then he picked up one of the pillars and set it down in a way that he can kick it towards me. He kicked it towards me and the impact that happened behind me sent me to the ground once again. "You know better than anybody how powerful I am. Why don't you just give up the fight?" He asked. "That's the one thing I'll never do!" I said. Then he raised the dagger and pointed it at me. "Then I guess this is over." He said. Then he lowered the dagger and held out his hand to me. "You passed the test." He said. He helped me up. "Test? What are you talking about?" I asked after he helped me up. "You haven't been fighting us. You've been fighting for your life." Zeo ranger five said as he walked up to us. "And you've proven that your will to live is stronger than any ranger power." The white ranger said as he walked up to us with the red turbo ranger. The red turbo ranger gave me the gold dino gem. "This is yours." He said as he handed it to me. "Good luck gold ranger." They all said. I woke up with John by my side. "Ariel, you're okay." John said. "Yeah, never felt better." I said. Then I turned my right hand over and opened it to reveal the gold dino gem. On the battlefield Virginia and Joe were trying to help the rangers but with the rangers morphing energy gone it wasn't going so well. They all got knocked down. "It's over." Mesagog's minion said. I showed up and kicked him away from my friends. "Ariel!" Virginia said as she got up. "You're alive!" Joe said as he got up. I nodded at them. "Who are you?" Mesagog's minion said. "You know who I am." I said before morphing. "Dino thunder power up!" I said to morph. "That's not possible. I killed you. I don't know how you survived Ariel, but I promise, this time I will make your death much more painful!" Mesagog's minion said. "Don't count on that just yet." I said as I started to fight him by myself. I got him onto lower ground. "Super dino mode!" I said to go into super dino mode. "Whoa, when did she get super dino powers?" Conner asked. "I don't know, but she picked a good time to bust them out." Ethan said. Then he tried to blast me but I dodged it. Then I got down there and hit him a few times with my weapon and then I grabbed him and threw him into a rock cliffside. Then I used the stegosaurus spikes move and it destroyed him. The rest of the rangers got their powers back. Virginia walked up to me. "I'm so happy that you're okay." Virginia said. "You can't keep a good ranger down." I said. "You know, I contacted George and I tried to tell him that you're not dead but he thinks that you are, and he's basically blaming himself for it." Virginia said. "He really shouldn't jump to conclusions. You know what they say." I said. "I know. You jump to conclusions and you leap to confusions." Virginia said. "Exactly." I said. "So, what made you guys feel like you had to help?" Tommy asked. "Well, we just think that maybe we could be allies to you guys." Joe said. I don't think that I can trust them. "Tommy, can I talk to you for a minute, alone?" I asked. "Sure." Tommy said. We walked a few feet behind everyone else. "What do you want to talk about?" Tommy asked. "I'm not sure that I can trust them as far as I can throw them. Virginia is a bitch, and Joe, well, he's a nigger." I said. "Can you at least give them a chance?" Tommy asked. "No, we can't trust them." I said. "Then why did you save Virginia?" Tommy asked. "It wasn't an easy decision. I thought about leaving her there but I couldn't just let Mesagog kill her." I said. "It's not that. You care about George's feelings. You knew that he would be upset if he found out that Virginia was dead." Tommy said. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I said. Then Virginia walked up to us. "You know, I think we should show George that you're okay." Virginia said. "Virginia, I rarely ever pass you guys in the hallways at school. You know that." I said. "I don't want George to feel like what he's feeling like right now." Virginia said. "Okay, fine. But this doesn't mean that we're friends." I said. "Alright, so George, Joe, and I always meet with each other at my locker every morning. So I was thinking that you can meet me at my locker before George gets to the school." Virginia said. "When does he get to the school?" I asked. "Like five minutes after I do." Virginia said. "I don't know about this Virginia." I said. "You get to school at the same time Joe does. He's the first one there. Do you know where my locker is?" Virginia asked. "No, I don't." I said. "Okay, well, Joe will meet up with you tomorrow morning outside the school and he'll take you to my locker. I'll tell you the way I want to go about this tomorrow morning. Okay?" Virginia asked. "Okay, fine. But just this once." I said. The next morning I got off the bus and Joe walked up to me. "Hey Ariel." Joe said. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Not much. So, Virginia just texted me asking if you're here like two minutes ago. I'll let her know that you just got here." Joe said as he pulled out his phone and texted her. "Great." I said. Then we walked into the school and met with Virginia.