Chapter 10 the final battle & going home

The others met with me. "Alright, let's do this." I said. We ran up to Mesagog. "Why do they always come back for more?" Tommy asked. "You've destroyed my plans of creating a perfect world. However, I was able to absorb enough dino gem energy to complete my transfiguration. Whiteness the face of your final battle." Mesagog said before turning into a more monstrous form of himself. "You guys ready for this?" I asked. "We were born ready!" Kira said.

Then we all morphed. It was weird because we were already in super dino mode. We charged at him as he tried to blast us. Ethan was the first one to get knocked down. Then Kira, Tommy, and Trent got knocked down. Then Conner jumped on him from behind while I dodged a hit from the front and hit him in the back. Conner got off of him and Trent, Tommy, and Ethan started to attack him, Tommy from the back, and Ethan and Trent from either side. When Ethan and Trent were in front of Mesagog, he blasted them, making them fall to the ground. Then he pushed Tommy up against a car and blasted him. "Mesagog, back off from him!" I shouted. He pushed the car towards me and I jumped into the air, turned into a wolf, and started to run at him but before I could even get close enough to attack him, he blasted me and Kira, making us fall to the ground and making me go back into my ranger form. Then he grabbed Conner with his tongue and threw Conner to the ground. That's when Ethan came in on his motorcycle. He blasted Mesagog but then Mesagog blasted him. "Conner, time to go triassic." I said. "Right. Triassic ranger! Battlelized mode, engage! Super fire power!" Conner said to go into the battlelized mode of his triassic ranger form. Then the cannons came out. "Cannons, battle blast!" Conner said as he fired them at Mesagog and we thought it was over but it wasn't. Mesagog rose up from the pile of stone blocks, stone slabs, wooden boxes, and metal barrels that the battle blast made him fall into. "Unbelievable!" Tommy said. Then Mesagog replicated himself and then did it again so that there were three copies of himself along with himself making it four. "One was bad enough. How do we fight them all?" Ethan asked. I gave a small growl. "I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time for me to go all wolf on this guy." I said. Tommy tells me to weaken him. I go into my wolf form and battle Mesagog as Tommy tells the others that they have to use all of their powers. That's the only way that he can be defeated. When I heard them say dino gems untie I got out of the line of fire to give them a clear path for the tyranosauras rex made from their powers to go straight at Mesagog to destroy him. They sent it at him and it destroyed him. But he didn't come back as a mega monster like the other ones did. After that we started to make our way back to the lab when Tommy looked over his shoulder at me. "Ariel, you coming?" He asked. "Go ahead, there's something I need to do." I said as I walked away. Our lives might be normal, but they will never be the same. I caught up with them when they were a mile away from the lab. "Sorry about that guys. I just had to do something real quick." I said. "It's fine." Tommy said. We got back to the lab and met with all of the wolfwalkers. We told them that Mesagog is gone. They were happy about that and most of them left. It was just me, John, Virginia, and George along with the dino thunder rangers in the lab. "So George, are you coming back to the pack?" I asked. "I don't know. What if Sarabi and Mufasa don't want me back? What if when I left the first time, that broke their trust?" George said. "I'm wondering if they'll even remember you, or that part of our lives." I said. "Good point." George said. "Well, I should probably head back to my pack. They said that if Mesagog was ever to return the dino thunder power rangers would have to destroy him until I could go back." Virginia said. "I remember where your wolf pack lives. I'll walk you home." George said. "Thanks." Virginia said before they left. Before he left he turned to me. "As soon as I get Virginia back home I'll come to our pack." George said. "Okay, I'll see you there." I said. Then he left with Virginia. "John and I better head back too." I said. "Okay, I'll see you guys at school tomorrow morning, right?" Tommy asked. "You know it." John said. "Thanks for letting me live with you for a while Tommy." I said. "No problem." Tommy said. Then we said goodbye to each other and we left. "I'm happy that we're going back home." John said. "Same here. It's just that I'm wondering what is going to happen when George gets back." I said. "What if Sarabi and Mufasa don't want him back?" John asked. "Then he can go live with Joe's pack, or Virginia's pack for all I care. But if they want him back in the pack, I can't argue with them. I mean, they are the alphas of the pack, and with us being the betas of the pack, we can have a say in some stuff, but this is not one of them." I said. "I understand." John said. Then we got back and Sarabi and Mufasa walk up to us. "Welcome home you two." Sarabi said. "It's great to be back home." John said as he went into the den. "So, how did you guys know about the final battle with Mesagog?" I asked. "We watched it from the edge of the forest." Sarabi said. "The whole battle?" I asked. "Just when you were in your ranger or wolf form. You didn't notice us?" Mufasa said. "Well, apparently not because I was so busy fighting Mesagog that I didn't notice you guys at all." I said. Two hours later George came to the den and I was working on something with Hunter. I looked up from what I was doing and saw him. "Alpha Mufasa, Luna Sarabi, George is here." I said. "Finally." Mufasa said as he walked out with Sarabi. Hunter took me into the den. Sarabi and Mufasa decided to reserve judgment for George. I thought that it was a bad idea, but being the beta, I don't have a say in it. A few days go by and George wanted to talk to Mufasa about what he did after he left. He walked out of the den and took a deep breath.

"Okay, I have to tell him today. Where do I start? Alpha Mufasa, Virginia had a plot and I was part of it but I don't wanna be. Because... because this pack is home. He'll never believe me, but I gotta try." George said before walking back into the den. "Alpha Mufasa, I need to talk to you." George said. I walked up to them.