Chapter 6 Ariel helps Virginia & Ariel's comatose state part 1

I looked over at him as he answered. "No, just disappointed." George said. "You know, you're starting to sound like my father." I said as I started to walk away. "Good, at least one of us does." George said. I turned to face him. "Listen, you think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life? You don't know what I've been through!" I shouted. "I would if you just tell me." George said. "Forget it!" I shouted before going into my wolf form and running away. "Fine!" George said before leaving. I ran all the way to Tommy's house. I went back into my human form. I couldn't believe it. Why would George, of all people talk to me? Why was he mean to me? What made him change his attitude enough to talk to me? I have so many questions in my head right now. I'm not sure if it's because he's going through the same thing or if he is trying to be my friend. Whatever the reason is I bet it has something to do with Virginia. When she's not in school he's not mean to me but when she is, he's mean to me. I need to find out what is going on. I went into Tommy's house and went downstairs. He wasn't in. I got an alert and saw that Virginia was in trouble. "What could Zeltrax want with her?" I asked myself. I didn't have a lot of time to think this through, so I followed him without him knowing and I found out where they were going. I followed him all the way to Mesagog's lab and I saw them strapping her down to the life force extractor chair. Then Zeltrax and Elsa walked away. "Traitor, you'll regret double-crossing me." Mesagog said. "Traitor? What are you talking about?" Virginia asked. "You can not be trusted, and therefore, must be eliminated." Mesagog said. "No! You're making a mistake!" Virginia cried. I wasn't sure if I should save her or if I should let her be destroyed. "Goodbye Virginia." Mesagog said as he activated the life force extractor. "Dad don't. It's me, Virginia. I'm your daughter. Dad, don't leave me." Virginia said. I decided that it was my duty to save the lives of the innocent, even if the ones I'm saving have been mean to me in the past. I ran in and kicked Mesagog futher away. I moved the life force extractor thing without a second thought. The life force ricocheted off the wall and got back to Virginia. "It's not over gold ranger!" Mesagog said before walking out. I shook Virginia awake. "Virginia, are you alright?" I asked. I started to undo the straps as she answered. "I'm fine." Virginia said. "Let's get out of here." I said. We left and when we got to the park Virginia asked me why I helped her. "I don't get it. After I've been so mean to you, you saved me. Why?" Virginia asked. "I couldn't just let him kill you." I said. "Why?" Virginia asked. "I couldn't let one of my old pack members die. Especially the alpha, which in this case is you." I said. "But I was so mean to you. You should have just left me there. Why didn't you let Mesagog destroy me and save yourself all this regret?" Virginia asked. "You think I regret saving you?" I asked. "I can see that you do." Virginia said. "I don't regret saving you. If I did I would have said something like this is the only time or next time I won't be there to save you." I said. "I get it." Virginia said. Then from out of nowhere, one of Mesagog's minions attacked. I thought quickly and morphed. "Dino thunder power up!" I said to morph. Virginia tried to help and George and Joe also came to help but they weren't strong enough. I got knocked down and demorphed. Then I heard someone call my name. "Ariel! Whoever you are, get away from her!" Tommy said. "It's far too late for that. Do you feel it? Her death is already underway, and there's nothing you can do to stop--" Mesagog's minion said before getting cut off by an attack. "Power of water!" Tori said launching an attack at him. "Who are you?" Ethan asked. "No time! Start firing! Keep him from leaving!" Tori said. "No... not yet... I'm too close... home!" Mesagog's minion said before disappearing through an invisaportal. John came by but he was too late. He ran over to me. "Ariel! Ariel, it's going to be okay! Just stay with me!" John said. "It's okay, John... it's okay... everything's going to be okay." I said before passing out. John checked to see if I was still breathing and I was. He knew I wasn't dead yet, but I might die. He took me to the hospital. Back on the battlefield George and Joe were talking to the rest of the team. "This is our fault." George said. "George, it's not our fault." Joe said. "It is, if only we were stronger or if we got here earlier, this whole thing could have been avoided, and Ariel wouldn't be in the hospital right now." George said. "George, I was here with her. The thing is, she saved me, from Mesagog." Virginia said. "That's the duty of a power ranger. Saving people, even if they have been mean to them in the past." Tommy said. "I tried to help her but Mesagog's minion was too strong." Virginia said. Then George started to leave. "Where are you going?" Virginia asked. "I'm going home. I need some time to myself." George said as he walked away. Then the rest of the team came to the hospital and John was waiting for them in the waiting area for the emergency room. "Hey John, how is she doing?" Tommy asked. "I don't know, the doctors said that they are going to do some tests to find out what's wrong with her and then they'll tell me when they find out but I haven't heard anything from them yet." John said. "I hope that she is going to be okay." Tommy said. "You're not the only one." John said. Then the doctor walked into the waiting area and told them that I am in a coma.

He allowed them to come back and stay with me for as long as they wanted. John sat down by the head of the bed. "You know, George is taking this really hard." Kira said. "Yeah. I bet he would." John said. "Virginia and Joe are taking it a little less hard. George was totally acting like she was going to die right then and there." Conner said. John turned his head to look at me. Then he turned his head away. "I can't look at her guys." John said. "She's just sleeping John." Conner said. Meanwhile in my mind I find myself in a desert-like place with a huge puddle of water. I had no idea where I was. "Hello? Hello? Anybody? What is this place?" I asked as I looked around. Then I heard a voice behind me. "Hello Ariel." Zeo ranger five said. I turned around quickly and saw him up the hill from me. "Remember me?" He asked.