Chapter 7 Ariel's comatose state part 2

I recognize the outfit. "Zeo ranger five, red." I said. "Yep, that's me alright." He said as he walked towards me. "But that's impossible!" I said. "Oh, it's possible, and I'm still as tough as ever. The question is, are you?" He asked. "What is this? I'm not going to fight you." I said. "Then I suppose you will be destroyed." He said. I looked at my bracelet, noticing that the gem is gone. "The gem, it's gone!" I said. He tried to kick me in the head two times by using a crescent kick with both legs, the left leg being the first one, and the second one with the right leg but I dodged both of them. Then as I was going towards him for a counter hit he grabbed me by the wrist and threw me to the ground. I tried to kick him with a tornado kick then I tried to use ahshi bahri to get him on the ground but he dodged both moves. He tried to punch me with a hook punch but I dodged it. Then he tried to use ahshi bahri on me but I dodged it too. He tried to hit me again but I thought quickly and ducked to avoid it. He grabbed me by my wrists again and took me back down to the ground but I pulled him down with me. We got back up and he threw me to the ground again. As I got back up he asked me if I was washed up already. Then he tried to kick me with a side kick while he was in mid-air and then he tried to hit me with a roundhouse kick but I grabbed him by the leg and threw him back by a few feet or so. He got back up. "I see you've got a lot of fight left in you, but is it enough?" He asked before disappearing. "Wait! What are you talking about?" I asked. Meanwhile in my hospital room Virginia and Joe came to see how I was doing. George thinks that I died but I didn't, at least not yet. John puts his hand on mine. "Ariel, I don't know if you can hear me or not. Maybe some of what I'm saying will echo through. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but when I first joined the pack, you were having a hard time trusting me. But three days into the first week with the pack I did something that made you trust me. I really want you to come back. Please, come back." John said. Back in my mind I find myself in a clearing in a forest with white mist. Someone was calling my name. "Something tells me we're not in Reefside anymore." I said. "Or Angel Grove." The white mighty morphin power ranger said before showing up. "Finally cut that hair huh Ariel." He said. "White ranger? But your powers were destroyed!" I said. "You can't keep a good ranger down." He said. "Ugh, not again." I said. "For old times sakes." He said before we started to fight. We charged at each other and did a flip in the air towards each other. He pushed me to the ground and pulled out his sword. He pointed it at me as I got back up. We didn't make another move for about a minute. Then he tried to hit me with the sword but I dodged it. He tried to hit me with it a few times but when that didn't work he used the lazer attack of the sword which made an explosion behind me sending me to the ground. Meanwhile in my hospital room Dr. Walsh came in to check on me. "Is there anything you can tell us?" John asked. "I'm sorry John. No change." Dr. Walsh said before walking out. "I wish there was something we can do. I feel completely helpless." Virginia said. "Ariel is pretty tough Virginia. She never gives up without a fight." Joe said. "Yeah, I just don't know how our lives are going to be without her." Virginia said. "Even with George feeling like it's his fault when it's not." Joe said. Back in my mind I am still fighting the white ranger. We were doing some hand to hand combat. He used ahshi bahri to get me on the ground. "You still with me? Come on, get up!" He said as he pulled me up and pinned me to a tree. I tried to use a move on him but he blocked it. "Don't forget, I know all of your old moves." He said before pinning me to another tree. "That might be true. But I learned a bunch of new ones." I said as I got free and did a move I learned while I was living with the wolves. It sent him to the ground. "Impressive. Now let's see what you got left." He said before disappearing. "What? Like that wasn't tough?" I asked. Back in my hospital room the other rangers were still at my side along with Virginia and Joe. "If she dies, what are we going to do?" Joe asked. "I don't know. All I know is that if she dies, I know that I might never get to thank her for saving me back there." Virginia said. Then she walked up to the head of the bed. "Hey girl. It's me, Virginia. I'm so sorry for being mean to you. I didn't mean to, I just don't know what I was thinking. I know I said some really bad things and I probably shouldn't have. I can understand if you don't want to forgive me and I understand if you don't want to live because of me. But I really want you to live. I know that you probably don't want to keep living because of me but you can't just die right now. You still have a life to live. So please, keep fighting for us, please." Virginia said. In my mind I find myself in a big open field. "Wow, this reminds me of the feild I used to ride up to when I went horseback riding on Thursdays." I said. I saw the turbo lighting sword. I grabbed it and turned to see the red turbo ranger walking up to me. "I thought that I might run into you." I said. "It's been a while Ariel. Seeing you switching from silver to gold." He said. "Seems to work just fine. Let me guess, you want to fight." I said. "You guessed right." He said. We started to fight. I have the advantage by having the sword. It wasn't for long though because he found a way to disarm me. He used the sword to get me on the ground. Then he pinned me against a fence that just happened to be on the edge of the feild. I lifted him up and got him on the other side of the fence. But then he picked me up and brought me over the fence as well. He threw me back over the fence and came back over onto the other side. "Give up?" He asked. "Not a chance!" I said as I threw him over me with my right foot. I got up and he also got up.