Chapter 4 Ariel's new home & Virginia's secret part 1

I continued with the story. "I saw the mountain lion getting ready to leap towards me to finish me off. I was really scared because I thought that the mountain lion was going to kill me at that point but before it could a wolf pack came to my rescue. After they fought off the mountain lion they started to walk towards me I started to scoot away seeing as how I couldn't walk or run on my twisted ankle. Then one of the wolves said something and it was weird, it was like I could understand them." I said. (Flashback: Ariel was scooting away from the wolves when Sarabi spoke.
Sarabi: I know you can't understand us, just calm down. We're not going to hurt you.
Ariel stopped trying to scoot away from them.
Young Ariel: Did you just talk?
Sarabi: Whoa, did you just understand me? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, that is heavy eye contact right there. You heard me.
Young Ariel: No I didn't.
Sarabi: Yes you did. Oh my god, this is amazing! You can understand me.
Young Ariel: (as Sarabi is talking) Stop, stop, shut up, stop, stop.
Sarabi: First time that happened.
Young Ariel: I'm gonna throw up.
Sarabi: We're here to help you. Can you stand up?
Young Ariel: No, I can't move my right foot. It really hurts. I can't stand up on it.
Sarabi: Okay, let's take you to our den and we'll see what we can do to help you. Mufasa, can you help her get onto Hunter's back?
Mufasa: Of course Sarabi.
They get Ariel onto Hunter's back and take her to their den. End of flashback)
"So let me get this straight. You ran into the wolf pack." Tommy said. "It was more like the wolf pack ran into me." I said. "I can't believe that they took you in. And took care of you all these years." Tommy said. "Yeah, I'm still dealing with the sadness and anger of my past." I said. "If you would like, you could live with me." Tommy said, much to my surprise. "That would be great." I said. "I was thinking about going to live with Trent. He's my cousin." John said. "Sounds like a good idea." Tommy said. "John, do you get along with you cousins?" I asked. "Yeah, I get along with them just fine." John said. "Okay, I was just wondering because some people don't exactly get along with their cousins." I said. "Trent and I always got along." John said. Then he left. "Well, that was totally unexpected." I said when John was out of earshot. "Yeah, anyway I heard that the wolfwalkers are being targeted but nobody knows who or what is after the wolfwalkers. We don't even know if there are more wolfwalkers around here." Tommy said. I didn't say anything in response to that. "Hey, are you okay?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, it's just..." I said. "What?" Tommy asked. "Wolfwalkers are not supposed to tell anyone that they are wolfwalkers, they can't even tell their friends." I said. "Okay. So, is there something you need to tell me?" Tommy asked. "Well, based off of what I told you, you could probably figure it out." I said. Then next day I showed him how fast I can go along with some other things. "You're smart, very fast and strong. You always want to be free, you express your strong instincts, you get easily threatened, and sometimes don't trust others, or even yourself. I know what you are." Tommy said. "Say it, out loud. Say it." I said. "A wolfwalker." Tommy said. "Are you afraid?" I asked. Tommy turned to face me. "No. I know you won't hurt me, unless it's for a good reason." Tommy said. "You know me better than most people. You know that I would never intentionally hurt anyone, especially John." I said. "Is he one too?" Tommy asked. "I can't tell you that. If I do, it just raises the risk of me and him getting destroyed." I said. A few weeks later I totally forgot that John was a wolfwalker. He has been doing a great job of blending in with humans, maybe a little too well. And I also noticed that Virginia has been acting like a complete bitch. I went to go see John after school but I didn't know that he was taking a nap. I got to Trent's house and knocked on the door. Trent came to the door. "Ariel." Trent said. "I need to see him." I said. "He's not in." Trent said. "I'm sorry, I really need to see him." I said as I walked in past him. "Ariel." Trent said. I walked into his room and found John asleep. He looked kinda cute while he was asleep. Then I heard something coming from outside and looked out the window. I saw Virginia and two of her friends. I walked outside and up to them. "What did you do? What did you do to him? He didn't want this." I said. "What did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Virginia asked. "Both of you calm down!" George said. "Nothing! He tells me nothing because he's scared of you!" I said. Virginia laughed and I bitch slapped her. "Too late now." Branden said. "Ariel get back!" George said before turning to Virginia. "Virginia, calm down now." George said. Virginia turned into a wolf. I started to run away when John came out. "Ariel!" John said as he started to run towards me. "Run! John run!" I said. Then John jumped over me and turned into a wolf too. Then they started to fight. "Virginia is a wolfwalker too." I said to myself. I was actually really surprised to find that out. Then George and Branden decided to take me back to Tommy's place. The next day at school I noticed that Virginia wanted to be left alone all day and I didn't know why. I wasn't going to go to George for help, and I'm not even sure that I can trust Joe. He has been standing up against her lately, but how could I possibly trust him after what he did to me? At the end of the day Virginia was walking past me when I stopped her. "Virginia, wait." I said. She turned to face me. "Go away." Virginia said. "What?" I asked. "Go away." Virginia said again. "What happened to you? What's wrong?" I asked as Virginia turned away to walk away. "Hey! What happened? Did George get to you? Is that what's happening?" I asked as I turned her around to face me. "George is trying to help me. Don't blame him. But if you want somebody to blame... how about those powerful friends of yours? The rangers." Virginia said. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You can lie to everyone, but you can't lie to me. Not anymore Ariel." Virginia said. "Come on, Virginia!" George said. Virginia looked at George and Branden then back at me. "Look Ariel... we can't be friends anymore." Virginia said. "Virginia, I know that I've been... hurting you. It's... it's killing me. It kills me. I just need... maybe... give me like some time or something." I said when Virginia cut me off.