Chapter 1: New World

Kiyotaka's POV

   It's been 5 day since the White Room burned down.

   I spend my days and nights wandering through the forest and sometimes go to the nearby village to purchase stuff. 

   I only have a few cash in hand so I have to spend a little amount of cash so I won't run out of money and go broke so I only bought a camping bag, sleeping bag, and a map.

   The reason why I spent most of my days here in the forest because I have no where to stay and it's really calm, peaceful, and beautiful in here unlike other places I have been through in the past couple days where it is litter with noise pollution due to the constant sound of cars and other stuff. 

   Here in the forest, you can only hear the sound of birds chirping, the rustling of trees, and the sound of wild life, I can only see trees and the wonderful views mother nature created.

   Back in the White Room I only saw a picture of the forest from the books they provided to us and some paintings, but when I got to see it on person it was really much more beautiful than what I expected.

   Since I've been here in the forest for almost a week now I have created a schedule for me to do very day.

   My current schedule now is to search the forest for a good and safe place to camp at night, and since I have a very good memory I don't need to make a landmark for me to remember where the spot is even when I'm far away I can still where the exact spot I wanted to stay at night.

   I also scavenge for berries, fruit, mushrooms, and sometimes fish at the nearby river or lake for me to eat in the morning.

   At noon I go towards the nearby village and get some information for me to use and most of the time in noon I eat at the local restaurant in that village.

   While wandering in the forest I stumble upon an abandoned Cabin.

   I checked the insides of the cabin and only found broken furniture such as chairs and table. After finishing inspecting the cabin I concluded that it seems like there's no sign of someone living here so I decided to stay here for the night.

   It's currently noon right, I can tell because of the sun's position, so I'm going to the nearest village that I have been visiting for 4 days to buy food at the local restaurant. The food that they serve is very cheap and affordable.

   Actually part of the reason why I go to village everyday at noon because I am addicted to the food the local restaurant there serve it's nothing like what I have eaten in the White Room.

   If possible I would spend my whole money everyday on eating foods that I haven't taste before but alas I have to save my money so I don't go broke.

   After exiting at the forest and entering the nearby village I quickly go towards their local restaurant.

   "Good afternoon, how may I help you." asked the casher

   "Um... I would like to" I answered

   I bought "Common Japanese Food that is very cheap and affordable" and sat on the chair and put my tray in the table.

   While eating I was thinking on what am I gonna do now that I am out from that place.

   Since I got out from the White Room I haven't really gone to anywhere yet but stayed in one forest, that's because I don't know where to go currently.

   I haven't planned to go anywhere yet so I haven't check the map that I bought so I took it out from my bag and scanned it. 

   While scanning the map I found a place that interest me, the place in question is an Ancient Monument I read about from the White Room.