Chapter 8 - Homecoming

3rd Person POV

The boy named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was raised to be a perfect human being in a secret facility named the White Room. Fortunately and unfortunately an incident occured at the facility and was burnt down along with Kiyotaka's parents which he cherish even though they're cold towards him.

Upon escaping the burnt down facility safely he then set himself to explore this new world that he entered. Arriving at a city he stumbles a girl named Karuizawa Kei who was lost on her thoughts at that time to which the maiden haven't realized that there was a Truck speeding towards her.

Kiyotaka knowing the girl was in danger he rushed to save the in danger girl like any other normal citizen would do according to him. He pushed her out of the way but doing so the Truck hit our protagonist Kiyotaka instead of the girl Kei.

He woke up at the hospital and met the girl he saved and they become best of friends he also made a couple of friends at his stay in the hospital, as the days went by he was eventually offered to joined the Karuizawa family since he told them that he lost his parents due to a incident which he didn't told them the full details about the incident.

It has been 3 weeks since Kiyotaka joined the Karuizawas.

During these 3 weeks he finally met the whole Family and was able to be in good terms with them. He found talking to Shigerue fun he really likes to talk about interested topics making the conversation interesting.

During these weeks Kiyotaka was also quickly recovering from his injury and was able finally able to move his legs although it is still in a state that he could not use a lot of force at his legs since they just recently recovered.

Today is his final stay at the hospital because today is the day he is gonna get discharged. He already told the friends he made that he'll be leaving the hospital at this date which them sad and told him that they'll meet again someday.

Kiyotaka's POV

I walked out from the room that I've been staying for 1 month in this hospital and went to go to the lobby where the Karuizawa family waited for me

Before I could go towards the elevator someone called me, "Kiyotaka!" Called by a female voice

I turned around to where the voice originated and only to see both of my friends whom I befriended here at the hospital. They are probably here to say their final goodbye to me.

"Kiyotaka hanging out with you here with Hasekura-san has been fun although we only hung out for a short period I considered you one of my friends and I hope we'll see each other again!" Said Eskew

"Me too Kiyotaka talking with you really makes me comfortable and I thank you from all that time we both hang out." Said Hasekura as she took something from her bag, "Here, I don't know if you like cakes but this is a piece of Blueberry Cheesecake I bought. I hope you'll like it!" She said as she gave me the cake box

"Aw man! I didn't bring any gift! I'm so sorry Kiyotaka." Said Eskew in defeat ad he hung his head low

"It's okay." I told him, "Thank you Hasekura for this gift." I thanked her, "Thank you to both of you for finding comfort while being with me. It was fun being with you guys although the it was short-lived I'm still thank you to the bottom of my heart." I told both of them, "And I hope in the future we'll meet again." I continued

We then exchanged our goodbyes and after we finished I then went towards the elevator and entered it.

I got down from the 1st floor and went to the lobby. Arriving at the designated place I searched for Kei and her family and eventually spotted them.