Chapter 3: Their meeting in the Hospital

Kiyotaka's POV

   I woke up and only to know that I was back in the White Room

   Was I only dreaming about what happened in the past 3 days?

   Did I failed on one of the activities? Maybe...

   I was about to move my body but for some reason I can't. I tried moving it again but failed, in the end I only managed to move my right arm.

   I moved my head and look around and saw my whole body was covered in bandages and both my legs is hanged in the air.

   When I look to my left side I can see a few machines in the room. It was then I realized that I wasn't back in the White Room but got admitted in the Hospital the memory that I got from what happened yesterday proves it.

   I got hit by truck trying to save a girl that I didn't know. I hope she's okay.

   I thought I was back from the White Room because the first thing I saw when I woke up was the white ceiling similar to that place.

   I titled my head and look the right side of my bed and to only to see a table with a vase filled with newly bought flowers. I can tell the flower was freshly bought because I didn't see any curling petals, transparency and brown edges to the flower.

   I was inspecting every details of my surrounding and 5 minutes later 2 people entered my room. One man who is 54 years old his probably a Doctor, and a woman who is around in her mid 30s and is a nurse.

   They probably saw me moving my head around from the camera and rush to go towards me.

   "You are finally awake." said the Nurse

   "How do you feel right now?" asked the Nurse

   "Bored." I replied with a deadpan expression

   "But I don't feel any pain, I assume that you injected me Morphine because of my severe injuries that I got from getting hit by a truck?" I added (Idk if what I wrote is accurate)

   "I- um.. Yes you are correct we gave you Morphine because of the severe injuries that you have receive from the incident." she replied

   "Your body have 7 broken bones. One arm, both legs, and 4 ribs. I don't know if you remembered but after the truck hit you he drove over your legs and arm. You are very luck that the truck missed your head or else you won't be here right now." she added

   That's what I thought there's no way this much injury is only caused by me getting hit my a truck but I already know that I was also ran over by it.

   "I.. um.. Don't worry thought! The driver of the truck has been arrested for hit and run." said the nurse

   The doctor just stood there watching and listening to our conversation, after our conversation has ended he then began to talk to me.

   "Hello, my name is Dr. Omar Eskew. Your conversation really took my interest, did you perhaps study medication?" asked Dr. Omar curiously

   "No, I only heard about it from other people when I visited a hospital in the past." I replied

   I made a fabricated story so I won't get any unwanted attention. I should be careful on showing my academic skills.

   I want to live in the society as a normal person and start a new normal life after finally being free from the White Room...

   The thought of my escape from the White Room always brings back unwanted memories that I really want to lock away and burry deep down my memories.

   "Oh, anyway you are very lucky. It's a miracle that your legs was okay, 86% of adults would end up unable to walk again after getting run over by an vehicle, your legs will need to be sustained for it to heal overtime and you'll be able to walk again." The moment the Dr. Omar spoked I was brought back to reality.