Chapter 6 Transfer

Chapter 6 Transfer

0300H May 3 ʘʡʓʐ▬▬▬▬▬▭▬

Malacañang palace; World location: Unknown . . .

Presidential bunker under the malacañang palace.

The President was hugging his family, his only son Alber and his wife Pamela Cruz. It seems that they are all blinded by a golden light that even penetrated the banker 5 kilometers underground, and so everywhere people seem to be confused about what happened and why they got blinded after witnessing the unknown object attack the earth with what seems to be a photon beam (a laser beam, but let's make it a bit fancier XD).

amends the confusion People begin to go outside their homes and seemingly confuse why the moon is emitting a purplish light and what appears to be a mix of orange in it and when they all look at the sky their eyes became wide open at what they saw and they can't utter a single word out of there mouth's. 

A few hours after the incident*

After the incident, the internet was not working, all phones seemed like they were not receiving service signals, the electricity was out, and the entire nation was in darkness. People began to stay inside, and the military began its patrol again as the division commanders had the same thought to protect and assist in the current situation.

Artificial Island near Cebu city

A secret compound of the Philippine Institue of Science and Development

Energy Division.

0542H May 3 ▬▬▬▬▬▭▬

12 kilometers underground, on the artificial island, Director Amely Sandreno was running around getting all the researchers and specialists (engineers) enough energy to fix and reconnect all 32 Fusion reactors to the electricity grid per code and in the event of war or national emergency activation of energy reserves as the nation needs the power to assist the situation. hours passed, it's now 6 a.m., and all fusion reactors are back online and powered up to provide power to every island in the nation.

Back at the Malacañang Palace Bunker underground.

One operator in the bunker got messages all around the bases of the nation and sent them a confirmation if the president is ok [as the president is the commander in chief of the military, meaning that he has the power to move and command the army by his will].

"Mr. President, *bzzzt* *bzzzzt* can you hear me, your excellency?"

[On the communicator was Admiral General Abgenale Sumalde, the bearer of the highest rank in the PhNavy.]

The communications operator gets the signal and stands up and runs away from his seat to get to the office of the president in the bunker.

"Mr. President! I'm first lieutenant, Marilo Sanchez of the communication department, while saluting."

"Yes, lieutenant, what is it?" asked the president.

"We got a message from Admiral Sumalde, Your Excellency."

"Ok, bring it to me," Sanchez says, then hands over a small communicator connected to the main one.

"Hello, Admiral. Admiral, can you hear me?"

"Yes, your excellency I have a report to give you on the Babuyan group of islands about 161 kilometers where an island should be. It looks like a continent or a larger island it seems, and to inspect further we send Stealth droid Drones to survey if our equipment is malfunctioning and we are seeing different land masses on our scanners.