Chapter 11: Space fleet

As the new age of technology era of the country they built mega structure Armada in space and PASE became a branch of the military as to it hold power now in the fighting force of the nation.

[4 Months after they send spy in all directions Year ** of transfer] 

Miguel still in power after the people revoted him, and as per the constitutional law prohibited a long political career and the political dynasty, Miguel became an exception to have run just for 3 times and after that he will end his career as the president of the republic.

The reorganization of PASE.

After the transfer and as they discover new types of energy and a branch in the scientific field an ambitious man named Jerson Condat the new director of PASE after succeeding the late director Oliquino, Condat suggested that we explore this star system as the new technology that the country possesses. He suggested that we build an Armada that can make food and mine resources in comets and asteroids as well protecting and supervising the new world from orbit this armada will house over 50 000people military hardware and researcher, engineers of their respected field, and so on. the construction will be performed in orbit as the megastructure would be impossible if wore built in land and send it to space. 

Transfer year 5, day 25

The armada, consisting of spacecraft with miners, a production hub, and three massive battle cruisers, touched down on land, resembling three stacked cruise liners in size. They were the first to explore the star system, seeking the position and information necessary for the miner fleet to collect rare resources vital for the Republic's population.

Venturing into the deep abyss of dark space, they detected a signal approaching. As it drew nearer, the signal became clearer, and upon close inspection, they recognized the frequency as originating from the satellite capsule sent into space by the Philippines Republic in the year 2145. This satellite contained the genomes of individuals who ventured into space, and surprisingly, it was still functional.

However, an anomaly surfaced. The capsule satellite was supposed to journey to the Orion belt and crash on Series-PdH2089, an Earth-like planet orbiting a brown dwarf within the habitable zone. Strangely, according to the timeline and trajectory, they pinpointed Earth's location. Conducting simulations and utilizing the most powerful telescope in the armada, they peered into the expected location of Earth but found it absent. Subsequent attempts yielded the same result – they were not in the correct star system or near Orion's belt. The positions of the stars differed, and the galaxy did not resemble the Milky Way. Earth seemed lost to them.

Continuing their exploration of the star system, they encountered satellites sent by the Philippines into space. These satellites approached from various directions, leading them to the conclusion that even the satellites sent for cosmic exploration had been displaced to this point in space. Despite the disappointment of not finding Earth, they ceased their search, recognizing its futility. However, they gathered valuable data from these satellites, providing material for further research.

End of Chapter 11. Author's note: Apologies for the delayed update; I've been busy. Leave a like if you're still following the story! 😅