𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 6: First day of school

It's already 6 am, need to get ready for my first day of school. I feel my heart full of excitement, even though it can't deny of how I feel its pretty nice all I need to do is do the same routine I made. Getting a shower, eating breakfast, and now its time to wear my blue school uniform, put a light makeup on, my two inch black shoes, lastly my white Chanel. I almost forgot, got to wear my white beret. My god Zinkind, you're doin great! and your still pretty as usual haha.

After that, I get my allowance from my parents and the driver had already pick up the Mercedes Benz and ready to go.
Gayo Daejun here I come! Habang nag mamaneho si kuya driver ay nag-chat na agad ako sa group chat para ma text ko sila kung asan na sila.

So I called Miles first.

"Hey girl where are you? I'm here at the edge of the campus."
(Zinkind)

"Hey, just wait for me, we're close and Khloe and Isla are with me." (Miles)

"ah ok". Nag-hangout na ako sa phone ko para maglabas sa kotse ng hinatid ko. And this is it. The Grand International School of Gayo Daejun University of Seoul. And its blue and black building, with a modern interior classic design.

"Uyy Zinnie!, you wait long?" Miles asked.

"Hmm not much. Hey you know what? This is the first time I go with this grand school for 12th Grade." (Zinkind)

I said emotionally. "I told you girl things are gonna be changed." Miles smiled widely.

"After ten minutes the big 5 will arrive." Khloe and Isla said.

After a few seconds I heard a lot of girls are squealing and screaming outside the campus. Like it was "chaotic" I wonder what it is..... now I remember, the five most handsome geniuses are here.

I saw a black limousine in front our school gate, body guards outside and they rolled up a red carpet. What the? Are they celebrities? Holy Moly... And I didn't notice that my three besties are gone and I saw them screaming and yelling their Big 5 names and I was standing here randomly like a statue. How dare them. hayssss.... its so embarrassing. I really didn't noticed that part how mean. Am I talking to myself?

(Screaming*/....................)

"BIG 5! BIG 5! BIG 5! BIG 5!"

"OH MY GOD! MIN EUNWOOOOO! KYEOPTA!!!"

"LEVISTHIAN!!!! SARANGHAEYOOOOOOOO!!!"

"SAWADHEEEE P'SHONE... CHUN RAH KUN!!!" (Hi P'Shone, I love you)

"HARUTOOOOOOOOO...... AISHETERUUUUU! KAWAIIIIIII!!!"

"JAYDENNNNNNNNNN!!! NOTICED ME PLSSSS..... AHHHCCCKKKK!!!"

(Squealing*/.....................)

After the incident happens, they introduced the Big 5 to the Main Principal and Principal II that would be Mr. Wu Xuen Jiang and Son Jenna. All the boys and girls gathered around the main stage covered court to see the arrival of Big 5. Wow... what a entry I think my neck just hurt a bit.

Later on the Big 5 introduced one by one.

"Hi my name is Levisthian Trenton Kim, it was honored to meet you all students."

"Hey everyone. I'm Shone Gavin Jang........." "Arigato gozaimase."

I'm Haruto Thirdy Mishinage, just call me Haru for short.

"Hey everyone! My name is Jayden Ainsley Tiu, pleasure to meet you all."

And lastly the leader one, is kinda bit coldish and serious unlike the four of them who is very energetic I think he seemed stress.