𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 28: Good mood

[GAYO DAEJUN UNIVERSITY]

Class A Room B

(Zinkind is now at school and she is now looking for her three besties again. To tell the good news about everything that happened in her life.)

"Hmm asan kaya sila? San sila nagpunta yun." (Zinkind)

(yelling*/)

"Zinnie we're here!" (Miles)

"Zin-zin! Here! Here!" (Khloe)

"Hellooooo!" (Isla)

"Hey, girls! Gosh, I've been looking for you guys. So how are you?" (Zinkind)

"We're good and still looking for updates in our GDU school news so what Big 5 was doing today. And speaking of that, mukhang nasa good mood ka ata girl." (Miles)

"Oo nga ang luwag ng ngiti mo sis, did you guys talk with Eunwoo?" (Khloe)

"Hmmm not yet pero pumayag ako na bigyan ko siya ng chance para kausapin ako and I think he really wants to know me seriously so I don't doubt it so I agreed then. And also he unexpectedly grabbed my hand while I was about to enter the van." (Zinkind)

"OMG KA GIRL!!! SPILL THE TEA!!!" (Isla)

"OO NGA AHHHCKKK SERYOSO?" (Khloe)

"AHHCCCKKKK IBA TALAGA ANG KAGANDAHAN MO BESHHH HAHAHAHA SHUTA KA BEH! I'm crying with joy right now! Pero paano bang nangyare yan Zin? You better share with us right now! (Miles)

(Sa sobrang tawa at kilig ang mga kaibigan ni Zinkind. Di siya makasalita sa sobrang excited at muli niyang ishinare sa mga kapwa kaibigan niya.)

"Okay girls, let's calm down and I will tell you guys every detail so you will know and understand." (Zinkind)

"Sige sige" (Miles)

"Go, girl!" (Khloe)

"Show us what you got!" (Isla)

"Right, I was about to go to school but I was in the van, and I looked the window and I saw Eunwoo and his members walking around the outside subdivision and I was so shocked that how did they know my home place. So I told the driver to stop and I got out for a while if they were really there for a few seconds. They were legit and suddenly they were surprised to see me." (Zinkind)

"Teka teka, bat nakapadpad sila sainyo?" (Miles)

"Oo nga, saka sa labas talaga ng subdivision niyo huh? But why did they know you lived there?" (Khloe)

"Yan nga yung problema ko nun, so I confronted them gently and asked na bat alam nila yung place ko, and sabi naman ni Haru their making outdoor advocacy. So naniwala sana ako pero biglang na out of confusion ako and then I looked at them very seriously. I asked again na bat alam niyo ang place ko na dito ako nakatira. And yeah biglang nag spoke out si Jayden na yun pala they come here to look for me, find any background info about me and my family so yun. I was very speechless at that time. I knew na it was Eunwoo's plan." (Zinkind)

(All of her besties are stunned while she speaks about everything that happened to Zinkind recently.)

"That is the most unexpected story I ever heard in my whole life!" (Miles)

"Ahhhcckkk Me too, me too!!!" (Khloe)

"Girl! I cannot!! Ahhckkkkkk!!" (Isla)

"Pero kasama ba nila si Levisthian?" (Miles)

"Hindi ko siya nakita dun pero nakita ko lang silang apat yun lang." (Zinkind)

"Para sakin baka busy siya kaya wala siyang time makisama sa kanila, I know Levisthian is a very serious educated person I know here in our school." (Khloe)

"I agree Khloe's what she's saying. I think she's right. According to his personality, he rarely joined them when its free time. Kapag may school events or class competition andun siya kasama yung apat and yeah. That's all I have in my own opinions." (Isla)

"Ahh ganun pala yun?" (Zinkind)

"Yup, I heard he's in the PMGS, studying I guess." (Miles)

"Ahh okay. Pero girls let's have a snack muna gutom na kasi ako haha." (Zinkind)

"Okay Zinkind, let's head up to the cafeteria!" (Miles)

........................................................................

Levisthian's POV

His mind

(What's took them so long, asan kaya yung apat. Ang tagal naman nila. I've been sitting here for 10 hours of reading, studying and reviewing my notes all the time. Hay nako patapos na rin ako. I told them not to search Zinkind's place. I wish that I hope she's not mad.)

"Where are they? It's already snack time. What took them so long?" (Levisthian)

(loud knocking*/)

"Hey we're back!!!" (All of them)