𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 25: She is weakened

ZINKIND'S BEDROOM

Zinkind's brain
(I don't know how to react but how did Eunwoo say those words to me, even though he was a cold-hearted person before but now he was entertaining me just to act nice in front of me? Am like... God! What kind of an idea he's up to?  From a cold guy to a softy one. Yikes... How weird is he.)

(knocking*/)

"Come in." (Zinkind)

"Hi, my dear princess how are you? Kumusta school mo? Is it great? (Mom)

(Just act like it didn't happen.)

"Hmmm yes I'm good and school is great and I'm still elegant as well." She smiled like it makes her awkward.

"That's good to hear." (Mom)

(After a few minutes, Zinkind's face suddenly appeared as if something completely happened at his school. Her expression made her nervous and her face made her blush.)

"Hey sweetheart, what's in your face? You look blushing...." (Mom)

(Did she notice my face ahhckkk! So embarrassing!)

"Mom it's nothing like nothing don't mind my face!" (Zinkind)

"Eh? I didn't say something sweet or maybe someone tells you a sweet way huh? My daughter falls in love!" (Mom)

"Mommmm!!! Stop it you make me embarrassed!" (Zinkind)

(sulked*/)

"Oh sorry, my sweetie. You know what it's okay now tell me and I'm open to telling you how you're feeling right now so I will understand." (Mom)

"Okay." (Zinkind)

"There was a guy named Eunwoo, he was the top class in our school, and he was cold at first, and after a few weeks, he suddenly said na gusto niya ako kausapin. Privately!." (Zinkind)

"Oh, and then?" (Mom)

"Well, he wanted to know me well so I just walked away. It was really so embarrassing. Even his members are starting at me while I'm going down like they think what is happening between me and Eunwoo." (Zinkind)

(Zinkind told her mom everything about what happened to her school. Her mom is kinda bit chillin' and calm every time she listens to her daughter. Kinda cute haha.)

"Ayan naman pala, gusto ka niya makilala ng maayos. Bat ka kasi nag-walk out. Sa pangalan palang niya medyo sikat ata o kaya very rich." (Mom)

"That's what I told you, Mom! But not that rich he is super rich like us. The problem is, Mom the reason why I can't talk to Eunwoo is because... He was a member of the most popular heartthrob in school Big 5. The other members I mentioned to you before it was Levisthian, Haruto, Shone, and Jayden. There were been buddies since kindergarten. And of course they have fans including my chaos besties; Miles, Khloe and Isla are very a super crazy fan on theirs. Kahit nasa Grand School naman hayssss.... They're not even a celebrity." (Zinkind)

"Aww, my sweetie has to have a hard time getting close to that guy. I think he was admiring your beauty Zinkind. You have Chinese descent on your great-grandmother's side just like me. I know mana-mana lang yan. And also your friends are a bit fangirling around seeing those boys walking in school. Nagulat ako dun ah, yung Big 5 sinabi mo, matagal na silang magkakaibigan since kinder ang sweet naman and I know their smart, cute, and handsome geniuses." (Mom)

"Susss, don't act nice right now, Mom!" (Zinkind)

"Hayy nako anak, don't act so mean. Your dad is not gonna like it if he sees you acting like you are not in a mood." (Mom)

"Okay Mom, I'm sorry. I will be a good girl for you I promise." (Zinkind)

"Sige anak. I understand that. I forgive you." (Mom)

"Thanks, Mom!" (Zinkind)

"Let's have dinner my princess, parating narin daddy mo. (Mom)

"Sure Mom." (Zinkind)

She smiled.

(She understands what her mom she's saying. If Zinkind had a chance to talk with Eunwoo again?)