𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 46: From mean to soft

"Girl what just happened?"

Napatanong si Isla sa sarili.

"We're so lucky that we didn't suspend, because if not... Gosh! Our parents gonna killed us if they knew. That Kristen really was the one who start the bullying and ruining our lives!"

Taranta sa pag-sabi ni Khloe sa mga kaibigan niya.

"Khloe, calm down ok? Everything is going to be fine. Hey Zin are you okay?"

Miles asked softly to her friend.

"I feel less not okay. I think this is not the place that it'll be much worse than I thought, I mean I kinda bit awful and stupid! (sighed*/)"

Zinkind sighed. But much as that, her three besties started to comfort her dearly.

"Aw, Zinnie. You're not stupid and awful. The only person who is much more stupid and awful was only Kristen." (Khloe)

"She's right. You might suffer your mental health, because of that freaking bully! She was just seeking for attention and wanted to notice just for Big 5. Although there were students like us not even a celebrity because I know myself that the boys are popular because of their intelligence and skills but not basically the looks they were also genuine and kind for their hardwork so that's why Big 5 are famous. It's a bonus package for their charming looks."

Miles explained.

"Andito lang kami palagi para sayo Zin. Walang aapi sayo kundi kami lang ang magpapatanggol sayo. That's what are friendships for."

Isla said.

Zinkind was touched on what Isla said. She's very lucky that she have them as sisters, friendship, and protectors.

"Thank you girls! For being such a good friends to me." (Zinkind)

"Susss kami pa! Hahaha.... Kaibigan mo kami Zin! Of course walang hanggang ang pagsasama natin!" (Miles)

"True! Ang importante nasa ambag natin ang kagandahan at talino!" (Khloe)

"Ayy susss, sinabi mo pa girl! Hahahaha" (Isla)

After a long chitchat of her friends, Zinkind got a message to Eunwoo.

(notification ring*/)

......................................................................................

Eunwoo's POV

"Am I overthinking right now? I guess I am too overreacting just then

"Am I overthinking right now? I guess I am too overreacting just then. I should be more careful with my words. Might she got mad and ignore me for days."

Eunwoo didn't say that much for how he react that article. I think he was jealous a bit. He know for himself that Levisthian didn't do anything like weird happened. Maybe she's telling the truth, she was just talking to Levisthian.