𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 47: School Mess

Kristen's POV

It's been a rough day. This is my second time I ruined Zinkind and Levisthian again. I am now in the detention room near the headmaster's office. And yes I am sitting here alone miserable and I'm writing a sentence to keep me discipline.

I PROMISE I WILL NOT MAKE A TROUBLE...
문제를 일으키지 않겠다고 약속해요

I PROMISE I WILL NOT MAKE A TROUBLE...
문제를 일으키지 않겠다고 약속해요

I PROMISE I WILL NOT MAKE A TROUBLE...
문제를 일으키지 않겠다고 약속해요

You see? That I will promise not make a trouble. It's pretty odd isn't it?
A gorgeous girl like me, would never do that. But still a punishment. I just don't get it. Ever since we're kids, Zinkind and I are hating each other since we were middle school.

I'm telling you the truth, and yes I admit myself that I was the one who bullied her since we're kids until we had a same University we get in.
At first, I thought it was fun. Until, my friends wasn't happy for it.

So I keep doing it. When it comes to Big 5 I was very fell in love with them. But I was a very showy, arrogant girl wanted attention to get close to their leader, Min Eunwoo.
As soon Jayden embarrassed me in front of the school cafeteria. I was hurt. I made this school as a mess! But I know myself that this is too much. A reminiscence feel that encourage you to the top, I could stop my action towards the school.

As I stand up, it's my time to reconcile my middle school friend, Zinkind.

As I walk to the headmaster's office door. Students are started to yell at me. Throwing crumple papers, and starts yelling me "GO AWAY YOU BULLY!!!" "YOU ARE NOT BELONG TO THIS SCHOOL!" "HOW DARE YOU RUIN OUR GENIUS PRINCE!!!" the way I heard some of those words are the most painful thing I ever recieved. Karma. Karma really hits me badly.

Seline, Belle, and Candice helped me cover to go as we go back to our classroom.

As we return to the classroom, everyone started looking at me. They started to gossip and glared at me. So I keep hid myself wearing my hoodie.

............................................................................................

(PRIME MINISTRY FOR GENIUS STUDENTS
천재학생 국무총리)

(knock knock*/)

(door opens*/)

"Headmaster Xuang, good afternoon." Bati ng principal sa Big 5.

"Good afternoon boys. Si Levisthian andyan ba?"

"Oo eto he's doing his activity sheet." (Shone)

"May I talk to him for a second?"

"Yes. Take your time, sir." (Eunwoo)

"Give as a moment."

"Sige po, sir." (Jayden)

(approach him*/)

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. How are you?"

"I'm doing well naman po. Saka ano pong kailangan niyo sa akin?"

"Someone told me, you must've been through a lot of challenges. Am I right?"

"Sir, how did you know?"

"A beautiful transfer student who approached me and she shared about how you feel and the way she shares about your situation, I got more emotional than I expected."

"Sir, you mean si Zinkind po?.... I'm sorry for not opened my...."

"No, that's okay. I respect your privacy and you don't have to hide what you're feeling right now."

"You're a smart, handsome boy. And a genius too. Advice ko lang sayo na kung may problema ka magsabi ka lang sakin o kila Mr. Min, Mr. Mishinage, Mr. Tiu an Mr. Jang understood?"

He nodded.

"Very well. I'll see you later Mr. Kim."

"Thank you sir."

Levisthian started to see his smile again. A smile that people love to see him happy.

..........................................................................................

(quick flashback*/)

A day when Zinkind approach to Headmaster Xuang.

"Headmaster!"

"Oh hello Ms. Ryo, what can I help you with."

"I just wanted to talk to you po. In private."

"Sure no problem, so what was all about?"

"Levisthian po."

"Hmm si Mr. Kim? Bakit, anong gusto mong pag-usapan tungkol kay Mr. Levisthian Kim?"

"It is the right time to share with you, Headmaster. You see, when Kristen posted a fake article between me and Levisthian, he just wanted someone to talk about his family situation. The way he explains everything, I started to tear up my eyes a bit. He was struggling his mental health. So this is my first he shared about his true self, and I know there is a cure to make him feel better like giving him positive feedbacks or give him a motivational letter. And lastly I gave him a hug to comfort him. Kristen was the one who invented her fake scenarios between me and Levi."

Zinkind opened the true statement to his main principal, so that he will clear and understandable the honesty and sympathy towards him.

"I'm glad that you shared it with me, Ms. Ryo. It's a good manner that you came for him."

"Oo nga po eh. Sige po aalis na ho ako."

After Zinkind left. That was the time when Headmaster Xuang wanted to talk to Levi to give him good advice.