𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 50: Across the yesterday's escape

"My nights are drenched in long talks with myself about how things should've been but couldn't be. When life takes you to the dark, grab the courage to shine like stars. Sometimes, their behavior is your answer. A small promise that keeps you remember as I uplift your future instincts. My love with you hasn't ready yet to conquer as part of many ways to get close enough for you. Until the right time has come, we can across the yesterday's escape."

-Z

...........................................................................................

The four boys are having a chitchat on the bonfire while Eunwoo and Zinkind are in a classic old bench to sit with, and they started to talk in a formal way.

"So Zinkind. How long we can be together?" Eunwoo asked.

"As far as I know. We should take it slow a little longer, but I sincerely convince that it might be a chance to be together." Zinkind said.

"I'll wait. For you. No matter how it takes, I just really fall in love with you Zin." He said with a soft tone.

"Of course but you'll keep it wait." She said.

"So how's your work as a leader of Big 5?"

"Class was good. I'm very happy for Jayden that he is now a class president in our school, and I trust his flaws as long he could be a good example for the students to be good and respectful."

"That's good to hear. Well, ako naman same routine pa din. Hanging out with my three besties. Saka, sabay kami nagu-group study sa school bench. And after that sabay kami uuwi."

"Ahhh...."

"I'm very happy that Levisthian was in a good mood right now. Seeing him enjoy having a good conversation with the boys makes me relief."

"Me too. He's still now mentally stable."

"Alam mo di nga ako nakapaniwala na tinext ako ng daddy mo, it is because he wanted to know my mom."

"Ay wee? My dad unexpectedly texted you?"

Eunwoo nodded.

"Kaya pala, nung sinabi sakin nila mommy at daddy kanina na may lakad daw kami yun pala ma meet yung mama mo para lang dun."

"Exactly." He said.

"So you knew about it?" Zinkind starts to raise her eyebrow.

"Luh, oo naman yung daddy mo kaya nag text sakin! Malamang alam ko. Is your head okay?"

"Huh? Are you trying to tease me? Of course my head is okay and I'm not insane....duh!" Inis sa sinabi ni Zinkind.

"Eh? I was just saying." Dagdag ni Eunwoo.

"Saying for less is a lack of humor." Mataray na sagot.

"Ouch! Sakit nun ah." Sabay pagpanggap na masakit ang kanyang dibdib.

"Har har!" Asar ni Zinkind.

Eunwoo accidentally laughed out of nowhere. The way she teased her makes him happy. Meanwhile, Zinkind glared at him seriously. So he stop laughing.

"Alam mo Zin, masasabi ko lang. Ang CUTE MO!!!" Asar ni Eunwoo kay Zinkind.

"Shut up, Eunwoo!" Inis na sagot sa kanya.

"Ay susss.... Kahit mainis kapa sakin. You're still cute! I like the way you teased. A girl like you should receive a comfort cuddle para sayo."

"Yeah yeah.... Whatever Eunwoo! Saka what comfort cuddle what are you talking about?"