𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 29: Outdashing his flaws

[GAYO DAEJUN'S PRIME MINISTRY FOR GENIUS STUDENTS]
(천재학생들을 위한 가요대전 국무총리)

Levisthian's POV

His mind

(What's took them so long, asan kaya yung apat. Ang tagal naman nila. I've been sitting here for 10 hours of reading, studying and reviewing my notes all the time. Hay nako patapos na rin ako. I told them not to search Zinkind's place. I wish that I hope she's not mad.)

"Where are they? It's already snack time. What took them so long?" (Levisthian)

(loud knocking*/)

"Hey we're back!!!" (All of them)

"Oh hey guys, how's it going?" (Levisthian)

"We just caught. And she's not mad, she was terrified when she gets heard everything. So yeah. Jayden said.

"I told you guys, you should need to ask her permission. Para di siya magalit sainyo. At ikaw naman Eunwoo, you're lucky that she didn't mad at you. If she didn't know I don't know how she was gonna react."

Levisthian scold Eunwoo differently. But Eunwoo just act there's nothing happened.

"Aren't you listening? You seem in a good mood right now huh?."

Levisthian is not happy with his quirky short-tempered face.

"Calm down Levi, it's just you know? Like, Zinkind agreed that she wanted me to know each other but it's just temporary. We know or I know that things got pretty tight right now so I keep it slow first I know a guy like me should have proper extinct when it comes to a very etiquette lavish mind." Eunwoo said with a nodded look.

"Ewan ko sainyong dalawa saka may soccer practice ako ngayon so kayo na jan mag-discuss ng problema niyo. So see yah." said Shone.

"Aisshh ako rin, tutal wala naman ako ginagawa so practice na rin ako ng taekwondo. I just need my body to stretch up my bones." Catch ya later guys! Haru said.

"Well, it seems we were just a three of us though. And I forgot that my schedule is that I must be headed to my English teacher so I have to do my argumentative essay and do my spelling bee. Kayo na nalang guys maiwan ako mauuna na rin ako haha. Bye!"

Jayden already left. But Levisthian and Eunwoo are a bit much tough to see each other. So the two of them are focused on their first-semester class in a silent classroom distance from each other.

"Pssst, Eunwoo. Have you eaten a snack?" Levisthan asked.

"I have already eaten since the day I was looking for Zinkind's home place," Eunwoo said.

"Yeah proves you're right. Mabuti nalang hindi ka nakita ng mga personal guards natin, jusko inuna niyo pa talaga yung mag iimbistiga kaysa sa pag-aaral natin? My god Eunwoo."

Sungit at inis ng mga sinabi ni Levisthian kay Eunwoo.

"Excuse me, coming from you ngayon ko lang toh plinano noh!? At saka first experience ko palang yun." Eunwoo explained.

"Kapag inulit mo yan, susumbong kita kay Headmaster Xuang kapag inulit mo pa! Dinamay mo pa sila Haru, Shone at Jayden. You are quite a troublemaker bro. Sa totoo lang."

Levisthian said.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry and ever since I was the leader of the Big 5, I will take responsibility to be a good leader and not influence the bad mistakes I had." Eunwoo said.

"Okay I accept your apology good thing you're my best bro since were kids." Levisthian smiled.

The conversation between the two of them did not last long and they continued to focus on studying, but they ate together in the cafeteria.

..................................................................................

(school bell ringing*/)

(chattering*/)

[SCHOOL CAFETERIA]

"Wow! They're making ice cream cake dessert this special week!" Miles said.

"I prefer mint chocolate!" (Khloe)

"I choose lavender crush. Ikaw Zinkind what flavor do you want?" (Isla)

"I think raspberry." (Zinkind)

"Oh okay sounds good." (Isla)

The girls are having fun enjoying their school lunch and desserts. Meanwhile, Levisthian came to approach Zinkind.

(Friends' chattering*/)

(groan*/)

"Hmmm hi, Zinkind!" bati ni Levisthian kay Zinkind.

"Hello Levisthian, what brings you here? How are you?" Zinkind asked.

"It's nothing I want to give you this."

"Oh, water bottle. Thanks Levi!" Zinkind smiled.

"By the way, I'm good and I was focusing on my class and magkasama kami ni Eunwoo sa PMGS," Levisthian said.

"Oh really? That's good naman." She said.

"Sorry to bother you two. The question is, where are Haru, Shone, and Jayden?" Napatanong si Miles sa sobra niyang pagcoconfused.

"Ahhh... Shone had soccer practice, Haru was taking trained for taekwondo, and si Jayden naman nasa English class siya ngayon doing his difficult essay." Levisthian said.

Until Eunwoo came.

"Hi Levi!"

"Oh, Eunwoo."

"Hello, Zinkind!" bati ni Eunwoo kay Zinkind.

"Hello sayo, Eunwoo. Mabuti naman you guys studied together. But I'm happy to know that."

...............................................................................

"Gosh, did you see that"? (Kristen)

"Oh, it's Levisthian and Eunwoo, their having a good conversation with Zinkind and her annoying friends." (Seline)

"My god, girls calm down. There is nothing wrong with that. They just entertain them. Don't be such an overdramatic, Seline. Especially you too, Kristen." Saway ni Belle ng mga kaibigan niya.

"Would you shut up, Belle? I mean seeing them makes me so irritated to watch. I can't let my school lunch get cold." (Kristen)

"Sinabi mo pa yan, of course hindi naman natin pilitin because they were just bunch of losers." (Seline)

"Girls, let's move on nalang okay? I know na this is your first time getting on a detention last time remember?" (Belle)

"Oo nga, I agree with Belle's saying. We don't need to fight with them. We were just sassy mean girls compared to them duh. Let them be, Kristen. I mean, mapapansin ka lang niyan ni Eunwoo, trust me. Maybe you should talked to them if you wanted to." (Candice)

"Ewan ko sainyong dalawa. Gosh, what a nightmare!" (Kristen) she sighed.

................................................................................

(Kristen and her friends got annoyed seeing Zinkind and her friends talking to Eunwoo and Levisthian. Or maybe they were jealous. The way she talked like that, I smelled jealousy, envy and greed.)