𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 11: Hey don't snatch my love letter!

("You're lucky that I'm save you. If not, your ankle might got a severe injury that cause from falling or tripping next time you better watch your way first.") 

The way Levisthian says....My mind make me so anxious. It feels like or maybe he's kind a bit concerned. Gosh, even my brain has no explanation. Urghh! How clueless you are Zinkind!

"Dude how was the school assessment going on?" Jayden asked. 

"It was good and still ongoing, and yet it would still come to Teacher Suljin I guess." Levisthian respond.

"Oh that's great and yeah about that, I would like to say that how's that girl going?" he said.

"You mean Zinkind?" Levisthian said.

"Oh yeah Zinkind from Class B Room C she is so naive but a little bit too innocent and yes I just think about it that her face is like a Chinese porcelain doll even though she is not that quite attractive." Eunwoo said.

"Hey don't say that to her we know about that she's a new student here in Gayo Daejun and besides you don't have a nice compliment about her and of course you're kinda quick to judge." Levisthian said.

"Haha whatever!" Eunwoo walked out recently.

"Gosh what's with him? Does he got a headache or something?" Shone asked.

"I think he loose his concentration that's why he acted so weird a minute ago." Jayden said. "Hmm okay." Shone said.

"Hay nako girl what's on your mind ba?" Miles asked.

"Its nothing girl even my love letter is kinda bit dull and plain." I said.

"Besh ok yan ano kaba! It's still pretty just the same you made yesterday."  Khloe respond.

"You know what guys hindi toh pwede I just need more decoration to make it more prettier." I said.

Anyways Me, Miles and Khloe are heading up to the campus bench just to hangout a little bit. Isla was on the laboratory. She has a lab examine test today so that's why she can't hangout with us well just the three of us then.

"Dear My Levi, the first time I saw you I felt my heart driven away from the sweetness, tenderness and loveliness. It's kinda bit odd to you but hope you will accept my love and confession to you my dear Senior... ps. XOXO Zinkind."  

"Is it that bad? Or maybe its a little too childish to listen." 

"Uyy besh perfect! pwede na yan saka hindi parin tayo sure kung kailan mo pa yan ibigay kay Levisthian. Sinabi ko sayo Zinnie girl." Khloe said.

"Well, based sa binasa ni Zinnie girl... hmmm for me its more delightful to hear and a sweet agile effects from your love, especially yes! I'll rate it 8 out of 10." dagdag pa sinabi ni Miles. 

"You sure it'll works?, I hope I don't wanna screwed it!" sabi ko sa kanila na mukhang kabado sa sinabi ko.

"Girl if ever man matanggap man ni Levisthian. Saka Miles! Walang hiya ka meron naman atang karugtong sa GDU Article about sa personality ni Levisthian." Khloe reprimanded Miles.

"Uyy beh wag ako I am clearly reading it properly and yes like I said before walang na-mention sa article about sa "love life" niya since from the past until now duhhh wala naman yung kasunod yun ok! Gets mo na?" saway niya kay Khloe.

"Okay fine... we atleast Zinkind has a chance to confess Levisthian's feelings hahaha." Khloe said.

Nung umalis na kami sa tinambayan sa campus bench ay nag-diretso na kami sa classroom namin. Habang hawak ko yung pink love letter ay may sumulpot na lalaking estudyante sa kabilang section at biglang kinuha niya yung sulat ko na hindi pwede marinig o mabasa lahat ng mga schoolmates ko iyon.

"My gosh! It can't be arrghhhh! This makes me pissed off."

"Yeogiyo! Neomgyeojusigessseubnikka! (Hey! Would you hand it over!?)" I screamed angrily. 

"beulla beulla andwae! wae geuleohge hwaleul naeyo? dangsin-eun jeongmal mingamhabnikka? animyeon yaggan-ui "salang" bimi-li issseubnikka? hahahaha nuguege? (Bleh bleh No! Why are you so ranging mad? Are you really that sensitive? Or maybe you have a little "love" secret"? Hahahaha to who?)" sabi ng stupidong schoolmate.

"Jebal neomgyeojusiji anh-eumyeon ichaeg-eul dangsin-ui meongcheonghan eolgul-e deonjigessseubnidal! (Please would you had it over or I will throw this book to your stupid face you moron!)". I said in silent mad. 

The one I wanted to take the letter was suddenly borrowed with their disciple so as not to reach the letter from Levisthian. Miles and Khloe came forward to get the letter from my crazy schoolmate and immediately read the letter.

"Dear My Levi, cheoneum noeleul boass-eul ttae naneun....... (Dear My Levi, the first time I saw I felt my heart.......)" As he cut the sentence when he reads letter and someone punched him. As I look back, it was Eunwoo he got the pink love letter and totally give it to me like is silence. 

"You troublemakers! Go to the classrooms now! Or I will call your homeroom teacher." saway ni Eunwoo sa kanila. Nagsitakbo yung epal na lalaking na kumuha yung sulat at si Eunwoo naman ay bigla nalang umalis na walang sabi-sabi.