𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 30: A prince defend his future princess

"Gosh, did you see that"? (Kristen)

"Oh, it's Levisthian and Eunwoo, their having a good conversation with Zinkind and her annoying friends." (Seline)

"My god, girls calm down. There is nothing wrong with that. They just entertain them. Don't be such an overdramatic, Seline. Especially you too, Kristen." Saway ni Belle ng mga kaibigan niya.

"Would you shut up, Belle? I mean seeing them makes me so irritated to watch. I can't let my school lunch get cold." (Kristen)

"Sinabi mo pa yan, of course hindi naman natin pilitin because they were just bunch of losers." (Seline)

"Girls, let's move on nalang okay? I know na this is your first time getting on a detention last time remember?" (Belle)

"Oo nga, I agree with Belle's saying. We don't need to fight with them. We were just sassy mean girls compared to them duh. Let them be, Kristen. I mean, mapapansin ka lang niyan ni Eunwoo, trust me. Maybe you should talked to them if you wanted to." (Candice)

"Ewan ko sainyong dalawa. Gosh, what a nightmare! (Kristen)

"Ganto nalang, maybe we should pay attention so that will cut their conversation para mapansin agad tayo nila Eunwoo at Levisthian." Seline said to Kristen.

"OMG, that's a great idea Seline! Alam ko naman na may inisip ka ng maayos. I love that idea." Kristen said.

"I know girl duh, we're friends diba?" Seline said.

"Hayssss here we go again." (Belle and Candice sighed*/)

When they left the food table, they went straight to Zinkind's front good table while talking with Eunwoo and Levisthian.
What is Kristen's evil plan with Zinkind? Will she pay attention again? Or does he want the attention of Eunwoo and Levisthian?

(clacking heels walking*/)

"Hmm ehem, hey guys how are you? You seem pretty enjoy having a conversation right now." Kristen greets them in a fake way.

But Zinkind's reaction is no longer an excuse. Well, Zinkind takes the fake attitude in front of her. Deep inside forda plastikan sila huhu....

"Oh, I didn't know you are guys here. So what brings you here Kristen?" Zinkind asked.

"I just need a little small chitchat with you because I was wondering if you guys let Eunwoo alone, especially Levisthian." Kristen said.

"What the? Are you serious right now!?" Zinkind was pissed off. Until Eunwoo stood up for her.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, Kristen! Who the heck are you talking about this shit nonsense to my girlfriend." Eunwoo said.

Wait. Does he say, "Girlfriend"? Zinkind's besties are shocked to hear that. Even Kristen and her minions are out stunned by what Eunwoo says. Zinkind just froze out.

"WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!?" (Kristen, Seline, Belle & Candice)

All the GDU students at the school cafeteria are surprised to hear what Eunwoo says. They all start looking at them.

"Yeah, you heard me right!?" Eunwoo said.

After a few seconds, he holds Zinkind's hand tightly.

"Zinkind is my girlfriend! And I do not doubt to say anything but to protect this pretty innocent girl towards you!" Eunwoo defends Zinkind.

Kristen and her minions are stunned to speak until they walked out.

"Arrgghhh so annoying! Let's go girls!" (Kristen)

And yeah nagsi-layas na yung kaaway ni Zinkind.

Zinkind's reaction has no longer to speak. She's been stunned and did not even say a word a bit. Until.......

"Are you really serious right now Eunwoo!? What the hell are you thinking about!" Zinkind said.

"Look I know it's a little bit awkward, I just want to defend you from those who bullied you. And I have no choice but to do it. I can't help it sorry." Eunwoo said.

"Would you mind, leaving me alone for a sec?" (Zinkind)

Zinkind left the food table and so her three besties into the noisy crowd in the school cafeteria. Before she walked out, she went straight to the girls' restroom to calm her down and added a little retouch.

"Dude, what was that about? You know what, let's go. Many students here are already starting to gossip. Kaya, tara baka andun na sila Haruto, Shone at Jayden." Levisthian said.

[GIRLS' RESTROOM]

(screaming*/)

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Zinkind screams out of nowhere.

"My god, Zin-zin.... Ginulat niyo talaga kami! Pati mukha ko nalagpas tuloy yung lipstick ko huhuhu...." Reklamo ni Miles.

"I didn't know this what makes me happen! I can't!!!! GIRLFRIEND!? SERYOSO BA SIYA!!!! WHAT WAS HE THINKING! pero si Levisthian mukhang na gulat siya sa narinig sa sinabi ni Eunwoo sa akin!" Zinkind freakout and she has nothing to control her emotions. And yeah, her three besties comforting her. Bigla nalang sila tumawa at kinilig sa part yun.

"Bess! Kalma ok? Hindi pa tapos ang labas!" dugtong ni Miles.

"Yeah, girl you can't just overreact right now. And besides nagulat nga kami ni Isla na narinig namin yung sinabi sayo ni Eunwoo!" Khloe said.

"True, muntik akong luluwain yung inuman ko dun noh," Isla respond.

"Girls! Iba toh! I mean this is my first time hearing this in front of the crowded people here in our school. At sa harapan ko talaga si Eunwoo, at bigla niyang hinawakan niya pa yung kamay ko! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! That is the most embarrassing moment I ever experienced in my whole life!" Zinkind was being so dramatic, she might be fainted at the wrong time.

"Zinkind! Listen to me! We know that you are not supposed to be a dramatic, tantrum, overreact girl right now! You see, this is your chance to know each other! As long he's still up to you though. Your beauty would not last forever if you keep still doing some random craziness in your mind!" Miles shouts at Zinkind to give her strong confident advice to feel her outshine as a real beauty of hers.

"Miles right, and Zinkind! We are here to support you! No matter what. And we promised each other that no one keeps hiding a secret, and lets us share as a good trusting bff's!" Khloe said.

"And lastly. Wala kaming kaibigan na super dramatic, overreact, at pinapahiya ang sarili. And remember you are the Stargram Influencer the one and only..... Zinkind Cassedine Ryo!!!" Isla respond.

Zinkind didn't say a word, but she was very touched to hear what her besties saying.

"I think you are right guys. Maybe I should not be dramatic, overreact, and low-class person. I am the prettiest girl on our school campus." Zinkind said.

"Yes girl! You named it!" (Miles)

"This is the Zinkind Cassedine we know! The strong, most confident, prettiest, and lastly most independent person we ever know!" (Khloe)

"Awwww thanks, girls! I know you have always been there for me!" (Zinkind)

The three besties gave her a big hug!

"Since you are okay now, let us finish our beauty retouch." (Miles)

"That's right, we had lots and lots  to discuss later what happened today. Gosh, I just have goosebumps right now!" (Isla)

..............................................................................

(What will happen next, ang pag-uusapan nila? We'll see.)