𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 12: Pissed off, dare you on

Thank god... buti nalang di niya binasa lahat yung nasa sulat, kainis yung schoolmate kong nasa kabilang classroom haysss kairita! Kung wala si Eunwoo para masuntok yang epal na yan nako mas lalo niya pang ma exposed yung love confession ko kay Levisthian what the heck! Balita ko na nasa principal office sila Eunwoo at yung epal kong schoolmate.

Ang name ng kumuha nang sulat ko ay Eun-Seong. He's from the lowest section from Class C Room D. My god from pasaway to lowest section room geez what a pity but a slight harsh. I cannot! What does a slander boy goes been through like that...

"My god what is the commotion about Mr. Hong? Meron na agad nagsumbong sakin yung mga classmates from other sections! What's the problem all about?" tanong na sobrang galit yung Principal II.

The first principal was a head to the old building of GDU which is rarely visit here in the new building.

"Sorry Miss Principal I was just doing jokes from the girl I've never seen and she's quite a bit pissed off." Eun-Seong said. 

"Sorry Miss Principal Son I punched my senior schoolmate its because he was making fun of the new student from Class B Room C as I thought. I do apologized." Eunwoo explained and apologized straightly.

"hmm, I see well I understand the situation Mr. Min but we know that you are the most genius student in our school and of course a good leader from the Big 5 next time don't do it again. And you Mr. Wong if I saw you bullied or make fun other girls' students I will give a detention! Do you understand?"

Miss Son scolded Eun-Seong for his actions. You know like deep inside Eunwoo didn't say about or mentioned about the letter he bring back to me. 

Meanwhile, I waited him outside the principal's office. I just need to say sorry to him. Like you know its a force of habit so why not ba?

"Eunwoo! Eunwoo... I know you do the right thing to save my secret letter though but I just wanted to say I'm sorry." I said.

"You don't have to apologize and besides that guy he make fun of you, he's taking to a detention. I'm just making a good thing as a leader of the Big 5." Eunwoo said.

"Okay that's good." I said.

How can be a cute boy like Eunwoo so coldish and kinda have a sensitive image than me? Well I know he's a boy like who knew? haha gosh what's he up to?

"Hayyssss... sana di mapansin ni Eunwoo yung sulat para kay Levisthian (sighed*/) Come to think of it... asan kaya sila Miles?" habang kinausap ko yung sarili ko ay agad ko silang hinanap dito sa campus. It didn't much long but I see them on the cafeteria. Hmm I wonder what they're are doing?

"Oh hey Zinkind there you are, where you been?" Miles asked.

"Yeah we've been looking for you and we just bought some snacks and we just extras for you." Khloe respond.

"Sorry guys I just got to the library need a English and physics book well just in case." I said.

"Are you sure?" Isla said.

"I do girl gosh, you see it takes so long to find other learning English book and physic book in the library it feels my head get dozed off out of mind." I said calmly. 

"Okay my Zin-zin we understand." Miles smiled at me.

I went home from school and it was so tiring. Even my foot got hurt for too much walking in heels, maybe I should wear flats. By the my grandparents are on my mom and dad's office to collect up the papers to the company and yeah kasama nila uncle Bruce ko. By the way yung parents ko nasa business trip silang dalawa pero di ako sure kung kailan sila babalik.

It didn't take too long and later on we had a chitchat.

"Hello my beautiful niece.!" bati sakin ni tito Bruce.

"Hi Uncle long time no see?" I asked.

"I came back home because I decided myself to be as the co-funder and I know your mom forced me to do that as my main position and not as her assistant, and one day you will be the future heiress for your mom promised me."

Uncle Bruce said.

"I know it was the best for me to my mom and dad, and yes I will take their footsteps as the next future inheritor in our family pero thank you a lot Uncle! I know you can settle this up, and be a good co-funder my man." I said.

"You're very welcome my pamangkin and besides that was my big sister says. That if they are on a long trip I should be in-charged. As long it get settles as the future co-funder." He smiled and I hugged him back.