Chapter 42: The Warmth Of Weddings (Part 2)

Simon led Delilah to his palace chamber. A room that was simultaneously new and old to him, much like his position and power.
They didn't say anything as they walked through the quiet halls, and for a moment Simon became thankful for all the wine in his belly, for it helped curb the nerves of their impending and long overdue consummation.

When the door closed behind them and they were finally alone, Simon exhaled loudly.
"We don't have to do anything tonight... I mean, if your tired."

"Oh no, you are absolutely not getting out of this tonight. I will not risk our marriage even one more day.
I married you, you are mine now.
No more surprises, no more waiting;
we are consumating this tonight. Now, get me out of this dress."
She said almost impatiently, turning her back and moving her hair away to expose the ties of her gown.

"Oh your pretty, romantic words, how they seduce me."
He laughed at her frustration.
"Well, If you insist."
He reached for the lace line, and when his fingers brushed the skin of the back of her neck, all the nerves and anxiety melted away, replaced with excitement, and the familiar sparks of desire.

Slowly he undid her dress, stopping occasionally to kiss the back of her neck and just behind her ears.
The pretty, expensive silk dress soon fell to the floor, leaving only the soft, cotton under-dress.
Before he could remove that, she spun quickly and took his mouth in a needy kiss, unable to bear any more of the soft, gentle touched of his lips and fingers. His mouth was hot, and tasted faintly of sweet red wine, and she wondered immediately why she had waited all night to kiss him again after that one at the alter.
He was her husband now, she could kiss him whenever she wanted.
She began at the buttons of his formal wear, fingers working hastily to pull off layer ofter layer and letting fall into a pile behind him, her hurry slowing only when he stood in front of her in nothing more than his expensive breeches and highly polished shoes.

She pulled back and her breath hitched as she took in his bare chest in the light of the roaring fireplace. She had seen him in various states of undress so many times already while he was under his care, but in the context, it was an entirely different monster.
He placed his hands on her face and brought her back in for a softer, gentler kiss. Once she had lulled her eyes closed, he trailed his hands slowly down her body, over her shoulders, down her arms and past her finger tips.

Simon ceased the kiss, gripped the skirt of her under-dress and slowly pulled it up and over her head, revealing her naked form to him fully.
She reached back for the edge of the bed, not taking her eyes off of him, she sat back down onto it and pushed herself backwards until her back hit the pillows; sliding under the covers as he undid his breeches and stepped out of his shoes.

He joined her under the covers and pulled her towards him until her chest was flesh against the side of his.
It was time to do more than kiss.
He traced a finger down the side of her breast. Simon was rewarded with a audible shudder of desire.

Embrazened, his hand slid between their bodies to cup her breast fully. Her back arched once more, and she let out a low moan. Remembering their last time together, that cold snowy night in her cabin, he ran his thumb across her nipples and watched her eyes lull in a needy pleasure.
Acting on instinct, and a few choice, words of advice from a semi drunk Iolas earlier, he lowered his mouth to take her rosebud nipple.
She moaned and squirmed in delight as he played with her chest.
Next he slid his hand down to her slit, delighted to find her quite slick.
Gently he pressed his fingers to her, remembering what she liked, he did his best to repeat the motions she had showed him once before.
His memory served him well, and soon she was moaning and whimpering, begging him not to stop. Suddenly the noises stopped, and she tensed completely in his arms, head falling back completely into the pillows.
After a few moments she went completely limp, and curled up into him.
He looked into her eyes, but it wasn't as if she was looking at him, but rather through him, lost in ecstasy.

"Are you alright?" He asked in slight concern.
"Mmmh." She mumbled.
"Its just... Its never been that intense with my own hands." Delilah laughed a moment later.
"I spent years massaging race horses.
Strong fingers." He chuckled into her hair.

He caressed her hair, and after a few minutes he felt her lips on his neck.
She could feel his hard shaft pressing into her inner thigh.
She reached down to touch it and he shuddered in an almost shock.
"Im ready." She whispered, before pulling him until he had no choice but to roll ontop of her.
They kissed, and his hands began to roam her body once more.
Slowly he lined himself up with her, a motion made easy given the fact that she had parted her legs for his lower half to fall between.

Cradling her gently with one arm, he slowly began to push himself into her.
She tensed at the pain, her mother had spoken of this, it was a conversation she had overheard many times when young soon to be brides would visit her healer mother for advice.
He filled her completely and she felt for a moment as if she would break in two.
The pain will pass.
She recalled the words she had heard her mother say so many times, and it did.
With each, slow, gentle thrust, it grew fainter and fainter, replacing instead with a slow, satisfying feeling of fullness.

"I love you." He whispered, on the verge of loosing himself in newfound euphoria.

_____________________

Hey Guys!
Can't believe this is the second to last chapter. ONLY ONE LEFT!
Super excited to get this one published.
The last chapter will be up TONIGHT!
please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏

LOVE YOU GUYS!