Chapter 24: Ice On Fire

She began to writhe uncontrollably beneath him as he began to suck, lick and tease at her delicate rosebud tips.
Thrice his name fell from her lips in a series of unhinged moans and gasps; a string of noises so delightful that he decided on the spot that he could never tire of hearing.

"That's right princess. Call out for me while you can, because I promise your voice will be raw in the morning from all the pleasure I shall have you crying out in tonight."
Iolas lifted his head just long enough to let out an already raspy promise before moving it to bite gently at her other nipple.
The combination of his words and quick, unexpected action caused her to gasp yet again, sucking in air rapidly and further enhancing the already dizzy feelings within.
Pleasure ripped through her stronger than before, and after another series of less than gentle teasing and toying the heavy, needy feeling that bloomed in her bosom, mirrored fully, deep within her core; and soon, without any premeditation, Adelaide found herself raising her hips to grind herself against his thigh.

When her body grazed his hardess in the process, Iolas almost lost it completely; biting down on her a little harder than he should have in a moment of lost control.
The prince forced himself to focus.
Indeed it had been quite a long time since he had lain with a woman, but he could not allow himself to come undone just yet.
"Have I told you how beautiful I think you are My Queen?"
He cooed before planting another soft kiss upon her already swollen mouth.
"Several times. When we were courting."
She reminded him.
"Those were half lies. Ill intent masquerading as the truth in order to gain your trust."
Iolas Admitted, his hand going under where her skirt had risen to gently, and slowly trail up her thigh and towards her maidenhead.
She tensed nervously, her legs closing around his hand.
"Let me try again. This time with nothing further to gain, not even your body."
He said in between more kisses, starting out softly and trying to relax her, but each kiss growing with further intensity.
"You are truly a sight Adelaide, you have an ethereal beauty that makes me understand fabled fools like Tristian, or Paris."
Sliding his wide palms against her inner thighs, he parted them once more, this time with little resistance.
Iolas was rewarded with a hot slickness along her inner thighs, and it sent him over the moon. Even with her lying beneath him, it felt surreal that this woman, of all woman, one that had hated him so, that he had wronged so. could be so wet for him.

Her body arched once more as his fingers grazed her slit.
Her face contorted, unable to speak or even moan, awash with another look of overwhelming new pleasure mixed with confusion and nervousness.
He began massaging her gently, rubbing slow, calculated circles into her hot, slick flesh.
Her moans steadily returned, as did her ability to think, for all the good it did, because the only thoughts that she could muster were of how incredible it felt to be to be touched that way by him.
It didn't take long before she found herself grinding into his hand.
Sensing her readiness, Iolas inserted one of his digits and slowly began pumping her with it.
"That feels... Ah, incredible!"
She managed to say, her hands winding into the furs beside her in an attempt to ground herself against a whirlpool of growing pleasure.
His speed increased, as did his number of digits; Iolas slid another finger within her and pushing her even further towards her first climax.
It didn't take much time before Adelaide could feel her entire being begin to tighten, as if every single muscle in her body was simultaneously being pulled towards her stomach.
Like a wave drawing back and preparing to crash heavily against a rocky shoreline, it was clear that she was on the edge of a new, but powerful happening.
Clued by her panting, just as she was about to go over the edge, Iolas withdrew his hand.

"Wait... I, uhhh...!"
She cried.
An inexplicable sense of frustration filled her. Lifting her head to seek out his dark eyes in confusion.
She was met with a highly amused grin.
"Dont worry princess, I'll get you there."
He looked quite proud of himself.
"Let's get out of these clothes first though."
Iolas rolled off of her. Sitting up but still remaining under the warmth of the furs, he hastily began to peeling away his upper layers, and then sliding out of his trousers, discarding them beside the bed.
There was still a heated battle of lust and nervousness that remained toiling between her mind and body; and the fact that though still covered from her view by a blanket of fur, Iolas was now fully naked beside her gave the army that was her nerves a sudden, sharp advantage.