Chapter 03

Eating silently. Only the fork and knife make noise as it slices the steak that was perfectly cooked. But something or someone just keeps bothering me as I am just eating my food. Not physically, but mentally.

That sounds dramatic

I looked at my back and saw him standing near my chair. He was just steady, and only his chest moving from his breathing. He's just looking at the front.

Looking at him in the eye while chewing my steak before I spoke. "Are... Are you done eating?" Having no idea why I asked that. Made me feel embarrassed and looked at my food again.

Dead silence filled the dining area and the only noise that was making is the fork and knife again, slicing the juicy steak.

"Yes ma'am" His voice was deep and serious as he said that. So he didn't just stand there, outside my room. He also took a break to eat or maybe also went to the comfort room.

Finished eating my dinner. Bringing my plate to the kitchen to place it inside the dishwasher. After, I decided to take a bath and have a movie night in the theater room, since mom and dad aren't there.

Wearing my paired pink silk pajamas and did my skin cars before going to the
p theater room. While doing my skincare. Stacy, my cousin called.

"Hey! What's up?" I waved at my iPad and smiled brightly. Stacy is one of my closest cousins from my mother's side.

"Hey! I was wondering if what day are you free?" She asked while she lay down in bed.

"Hm... Maybe this Thursday. Why?" I asked again.

"Great! Let's have a breakfast date this Thursday then." She squealed, which made me laugh. "It's been long since we both have been hanging together," She said and smiled wider while looking at her screen.

I nodded and we both talked for a while and hung up because she was already feeling sleepy. My body already feels like it wants to lay down in bed. So I just grab the remote from the table and walk toward my bed. Scrolling through Netflix on what to watch.

While watching, I heard voices outside the room and walk to the door and opened it little and slowly. It's just Ace, talking to a maid.

"You can take a rest," the maid said. He just nodded and the maid walked away.

I closed the door back and lay down in my bed again. Watching the movie I'm watching. Until my eyes started closing, slowly by slowly.