Chapter 09

We both walked to my classroom after parking the car at the parking area. People kept staring on us as we walk through the hallways. Just by looking at Ace, he's very tall, the awra he's giving, and the way his face looks.

It looks dreamy...

"Okay... This is it. You can go now" I said and stood infront of the door of my classroom.

He nodded and looked around "Call me if you need me" he said I just noddes and smile sweetly at him.

He watched as I walked and I waved my hand at him as I close the door, holding my books on my left arm. The room is quite big, that I almost couldn't find the girls.

Gladly, while walking through the stairs. I spotted Amara reading a book. Walking to her and waved as she saw me.

"Hey! Where's the others?" I asked and sat on the chair beside her.

"Hangover" she rolled her eyes and laughed. I did the same too and started placing my book on top of the table.

The proffesor already came in and we all greeted him. Lecture came by intresting and at the same time fun. It finished fast since the proffesor ended the class early.

While walking out the room, I texted Ace that I will be waiting for him at the cafe, since there's no place I can go to. Amara left already, because she needed to go to this event that she was invited.

I opened the door of the cafe and the first thing that I smelt was brewed coffee. Placing all my things on top of the wooden table and waited for my order to be ready.

Ace said he'll be here in ten minutes. I didn't know what does he want so I did not order him anything.

"miss Avery!" the lady called from the counter. I walked going there and thanked the lady after getting my coffee. It's just hot coffee.

While walking going back to the table. I heard a call from my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my phone while walking and bumped into someone, which end me getting spilled with coffee to my shirt.

"Oh, shoot!" I tried wiping the coffee in my shirt. But of course, no use. "I am so sorry!"  I apologized, since some spilled on the person too.

"It's fine. Come here" He grabbed my hand and I looked who it was. Ace, he's here early.

He saw my things in the table and walked going there. He let me sat on the chair and asked for additional tissue.

He knelt down and wiped my neck with the tissues that was on the table. His face was close to mine, which made me stiff and not breathe. I stared in to his eyes, admiring it. But stop when he almost caught me.

I'm feeling it again. What I felt a while ago when were here in the coffee shop. It's always the same thing. But my face felt hitting up.

"Are you okay? Your face is... red?" He said and pointed at my face.

My face went a little shock and told him it was fine. I pointed at his shirt. That was spilled with coffee to.

"It's fine. I have extra shirt in the car" he said and smiled a little at me.

I nodded and grabbed my extra shirt too, that was in my tote bag. I excused myself and walk to the restroom.

When I shut the door. I immdiately ran to the mirror and checked my face. I look red! I tried washing my face. I have no idea, how did it end up being like this.

But while washing, I realized something...

Am I....

Falling?