Chapter 05

Wake up in a bed. Remember that I fell asleep in the living room while watching? Who brought me up? Dad? Well, I didn't mind and just walk out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen and drink water as my mouth is thirsty.

It's already dark outside and the club starts around nine. Checking the time and it was seven. I really wanna go party tonight. Just hope that mom and dad will let me go.

Walking upstairs to their office room and knocked on the door. I walked in and saw them doing things with some papers. Wasting their time might disturb them. So, I'll just go straight to the point.

"Mom, dad?" I rubbed my fingers. "Are you... Gonna let me go?" I asked. Nervous and full of hope.

Dad looked at me with his eyeglasses on. His face looks so tired and looks like he hasn't slept in days. He should really take a rest. This might affects his health.

He sighed and dropped his ballpen. "Fine, you can go. But with your bodyguard" he said.

Happy and excitement started forming in me. My freedom has come back! But I have to be with my bodyguard the whole time... That's gonna make it very weird.

"But-"

"No buts, Avery. Either you stay home, or you go out with your bodyguard," he said with a warning tone in his voice.

"Honey, you have to listen to your dad. Something might happen to you again. Especially that's a crowded place with drunk people." Mom said with a worried tone in her voice.

I just nodded and smile. At least I can go out, right?

"Okay... Thanks, mommy, thanks, daddy." I said and kissed their chicks. Mom just chuckled and dad rolled his eyes while smiling a little. Now I like that. Seeing dad smile makes me so happy because he rarely does that.

I walk out of the office and walk to my room. Choosing what outfit should I wear tonight. Dad doesn't want me to wear too much revealing. So I go with jeans and a crop top, pair with heels.

I think it's already okay. Not too revealing and pretty simple. Adding simple makeup and letting my hair down only...

I'm done. Grabbing my purse and phone and walked out of the room, going to their office room again to say goodbye.

Knocking at the door thrice and opened it. Mom and dad looked at me, including what I'm wearing. Looking at dad with his plain face expression.

"That top looks so cute on you, sweety." mom said, which made me smile. A compliment from someone makes me happy which makes me smile.

Dad just nodded and I smiled. That means, that he approves of my clothes.

I gave them a goodbye kiss and headed out the front door. Walking down the stairs, going to the car.

Ace opened the door for me and I thanked him. He sat down in the passenger seat, beside the driver. The drive going there isn't that far from here.

Gladly there's no traffic and we arrived fast. My driver just dropped us off there and parked somewhere to wait for us.

Went in and the guard let us in without letting us a line. He knows me already. I go here often with my friends when we celebrate something.

The music was still muffled because we were still at the reception. As we walk in from a door. The sound of the blasting music was what I heard first. We walk in and walk through some people who were talking to each other. Some looked drunk already, and some looked normal.

I saw Amara. One of my batchmates and friend from my class, sitting alone on a couch. Looking at the people dancing on the dance floor. Coming near and tapped her back.

"Hey! Where are the others!?" I asked while making my voice high, because of the loud music.

"Oh hi! Their right there. Their both so wasted." She pointed at the two girls, dancing on the dance floor, wildly.

I chuckled at the sight and sat beside her while pouring shots in the shot glass.

"Who's this?" Amara asked and pointed at Ace who's beside me, standing.

"I- uh..." Scratching my head, thinking of what lies should I say. I can't tell anyone that I have a bodyguard with me. Says dad. "He's me-" Chloe and Kiara came back from the couch and they were both laughing loudly. Phew... What a save.

"Oh, you're here already!" Kiara shouted and sat down on the couch in front of me and Amara.

Nodding and drinking the liquor that was in the shot glass. My nose scrunch as I taste the liquor. It's been a long since I have been drinking this. One month ago, I guess

Both Chloe and Kiara kept laughing and giggling. It's obvious that they're both so drunk already. Who's gonna take them home with their state like this?

"Who's taking them home? They're too drunk to be driving or going to an uber" I asked Amara who looks normal. She doesn't drink that much alcohol. She hates the taste of it.

"Me! I've got their back." She pointed at herself and winked. Which made me chuckle.

Time has passed and the alcohol has already hit me a little. My head hurts small, and the place is like spinning. I stood up and walk going to the restroom. Feeling him following me from my back.

I went into the restroom and ran to the cubicle and vomited. My stomach is aching and my head is hurting. Grumbling and holding my head.

I felt like I am going to vomit again so I ready myself and faced the toilet bowl. Feeling someone holding my hair, up. When I look who it was. It was Ace. He's holding my hair and looking at me.

"Get out. This is the female's restroom." I said and tried to push him away.

Hearing him chuckle and he said something that made me a little shocked. "More like the men's restroom"