Chapter 04

Waking up, by the sounds coming from downstairs. People talking. They sound kind of many. Maybe mom and dad is already home, and they have visitors?

Standing up, walking to my vanity and fixed myself. Hair and my face. As I finished. I walk to my door and headed out. Surprised, as he's not here outside. Walking through the stairs, going down. Where the sound of people talking were.

Seeing people at our living room, with business attire on. Men and women. They were talking to mom and dad. While someone caught my attention. Ace... He's just standing at the side of the couch. Serious and steady. Both his hand are together. His face looks so fresh and... good. But enough with that.

Mom saw me and walk closer. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Hi sweety. Did you just woke up?" She asked in her sweet soft tone. Her face looks very fresh. But I know inside, she's very tired... The fact that were at our company the whole day.

"Yes mommy. Is breakfast ready? Have you and dad eaten?" I asked and looked at dad. Who was talking to a business man and women. He looks very serious as he talks to them. Dad gets serious and focused when it comes to our company. He doesn't want to have a single mistake. Because one, will turn into a big chaos. It did happened before. Das was so mad and furios, that his office turned into mess. Company almost breakdown. He said he didn't want that to happened again.

"Yes sweetheart. You can go eat now. I'll just go back there. Okay?" She said and I just nodded. I walk to dining area, with foods already ready. Sitting down at my usual chair and started placing foods on my plate. Pancake, with egg and bacon were what I placed on my plate. Adding the syrup and started eating the food.

While eating. I heard footsteps coming to the dining area. Expecting dad or mom. But it's Ace. I guess he's back with his work again. Didn't mind him and just did my own business. Stomach being so joyful as foods went in it.

After eating. I walk to my room and changed to my sports bra and leggings. Pair with my rubber shoes. Getting ready to go to the gym. Going to the gym is also one of the best things for me. It's like a therapy. Putting all your focus in there. It's also a place for me where it's peace and quiet.

Walking downstairs to the kitchen to put water in my water bottle. After, I walk to through the hallway. Going to our private gym. People can use it. But only family and relatives. Walking in and saw him following me. Stopping myself from opening the door and looked at him.

"You can stay here outside. I don't think dad will you in here" I said and smiled at him. He just nodded and walk at the front side of the door.

He's very silent. Are bodyguards like this? Silent, and just nodding all the time? Hm... I don't know. This is my first time having one. So I'm not pretty sure if it is like that.

Going in the gym room and placed my water bottle and towel at a chair and started doing my warm ups.

Finished doing my exercises and walk in the bathroom to take a shower. Decided to shower here instead inside my room.

After showering, I changed my clothes to a black dolphin shorts and a plain white tshirt. Walking out the gym and saw him talking to someone at his phone.

"I can't" he said. His voice is so deep but not to deep too. It's sounds so dreamy and attractive. "Yeah, okay" He said and ended the call. Looking at his back and saw me standing there looking at him.

Gave him a small smile and started walking going in my room. Laying down, scrolling through my social media. Many notification everyday. Some people I know from my school, and some people who probably is just following me. Lot of people knew me as when our company became big and famous. I was at articles and news.

While scrolling. I got a notification from my friend that there's a party tonight at a club. Thinking if I should go or not. But I also want to go. But mom and dad will probally say no. After the incident that happend. That no one knew other than my parents, my doctor, and Ace. Not even my relatives or friends.

I walk out my room and head downstairs. Ace wasnt here. He could be downstairs. As I come closer to the living room. I saw the visitors leaving already.

"Yes Mr. Alfonso" My dad said and shake the business man. Who looks around his 40's

When they left. They saw me standing there looking at them. "Yes honey?" dad asked. Me being nervous asking permission from them. Especially when it comes to dad. But either the less, I'll try.

"Um... mom, dad." I rubbed my finger in my back and bit my lip. "There's a party tonight at a club. I w-was wondering if I can go?" I asked and looked at them nervously.

They both look at each other and looked at me again. "We'll talk about it." Dad said and I just nodded. Totally nothing to say back. They walk upstairs to their office and I stood there waiting for them to be out of sight.

As they were already completely upstairs. I let out a breath that I was holding to much long. Nothing to be nervous about. Why am I even acting like this.

Walking to the living room and just watched movies, killing time. It's afternoon, and I still have not eat yet. My diet is starting already, so I cant eat.

While watching, my eyes started drifting to sleep until I felt my body being carried...