Chapter 7 - New

Vegas

I always miss Pete every single day. Pete changed me. I was a bad person to him. I made him feel terrible, but he had given me the chance to have a second chance in life. Now I'm happy that Pete is getting better day by day, but he's not awake yet. Why is my life like this? I just want to be happy. I want Pete back.

Tankhun sat next to me.

"Hey, don't overthink, Pete is getting better. He might wake up later, or tomorrow, or the next day. It's possible. He'll wake up soon. " He said.

"I'm trying, Khun. For Pete. I noticed that you changed. You became kind to me after this happened. I love this new Khun. I hope you'll stay like this forever. "

"Of course, I always thought you were a bad person. I always think that you're a spoiled brat. But I was wrong. You are not a bad person. You were just misunderstood."

"Haha. Pa made me that way, but I still miss Papa. He is still my father, even though he is like that to us. But I hope in my next life, if I am born again, and if I have a chance. I want him to still be my father. I want to see the better version of him. This version of a papa who will accept me, who will love me, and who will understand me."

"Pa told me that Uncle is also misunderstood." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"Pa just told me he was also misunderstood, but he didn't tell me why."

"Oh, okay," I said as my response.

"Papa always compares me to Kinn."

"If he compares you to him, why do you need to compare yourself to him? You can change that. You can change what your father thinks about you."

"I already changed that mindset after I met Pete."

"Yass, I know he's so nice."

"He does not deserve this."

"I know. Vegas, you need to be strong for Pete. If you need him, he needs you too." Porsche said.

"I know," I said, in English.

"Wow in English!" Tankhun chuckled.

"Yes, you need Umm to do it with Pete." Oh sorry, I meant "for Pete," not "with Pete." My English isn't great, but it's not terrible, either; it's just 50/50, you know." Porsche said

"Oh, your English is not that bad, but you still need a little improvement," I said.

"Oi! stop it already! My nose is bleeding because of this guy. Why English? You have your own language, it's Thai. " He said in Thai.

"Okay, I was just joking around. And look, look at your boyfriend. He's laughing at you, "I said while laughing.

"Hahahaha, I'm sorry baby, you looked so cute when you were trying to figure out the words you needed to say, but your English is not that bad. I can tutor you if you want." Kinn said

"No need." Porsche said. 

"So what's next?" I said.

"I don't know," Tankhun said while looking at his phone. Smiling.

Kinn, Porsche, and I noticed it.

"Whom are you texting?" Kinn said, with a serious tone.

"Maybe it's the doctor, Topless." I said it jokingly.

"Hey!" Khun said.

"What?! Isn't that his name? " I said.

"What's his name then?" I added.

"Dr. Top, not Topless, not Tupperware, it's doctor top. Okay? "

"Okay, okay, chill." I said

Okay, Dr. Top, who is he? Is he your boyfriend? " Kinn said

"No." Khun said.

"What is he then?"

"He's my friend." Khun said. I think I'm the only one here that knows that Top and Khun are boyfriends. That's good to know. That means he trusts me.

3 hours later.

"Bye, see you, Tom!" Porsche said

"Okay, bye, take care." I said

"Ai Vegas! Don't tell Kinn that Top and I are dating, "Khun said.

"Why?"

"There are so many reasons why Vegas Think about it."

"Okay."

 __________________________________

"My sons, Vegas, and Macau"

To be continued.