Chapter 12 - Funeral

Funeral day

Pete

We were going to Sir Kant's funeral today. I just got back from the hospital last Wednesday. Vegas told Macau everything. But Macau didn't believe him at first. But he believes him now. Macau didn't cry because there were so many things that Sir Kant did that made Macau sad. Although he's still angry at his pa, he said to me that he still loves him. Vegas, Macau, and I are already in the car. Vegas is driving. Macau is sleeping while listening to music, and I'm just looking at my gallery and watching videos. Vegas is very focused on driving, but his right hand is holding my left hand. I tried to take it off.

"Hey, don't take it off," he said, while he was so focused.

"You're busy driving. I don't want to be a distraction."

"Pete, you were never and will never be a distraction to me."

"Okay, so corny."

"I missed so much."

"I missed you too."

"Give me a kiss. Here. " He touched his cheek because he was giving me a sign where to kiss him.

"Oh not here, here." He touched his lips, hays this boy.

"Oh here." He pointed his fingers at his wood.

"You have a time for that? We're going to your dad's funeral. Have some manners," I said in an angry tone.

"Shhh. Let me sleep." Macau said.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Vegas said.

"I just miss my hon so much, mwah mwah choop choop," he said jokely

"Enough with the jokes. I'm pretty sure Macau is tired of being single. Right bro?" Vegas said.

"Huh?" he said while taking off his earphones.

"Nothing, just sleep."

"Oh okay, bro." Macau replied.

"I'm bored, hon," Vegas said.

"Then call Tankhun. I'm pretty sure if you talk to him you won't get bored. " I said.

"No, I don't want to call him. I want you to entertain me, so I won't get bored. " He said, smirking.

"Entertain?! Entertain yourself!"

"Chill, hon. Haha."

"I miss Pa already. I didn't get to see him. " Macau said.

"I miss him too. He promised me to take care of you.

"Yea, I miss him. Maybe next life or this life, we'll get to see him again." Macau said.

"I hope so," Vegas said.

"Don't worry, even though Papa and Mama are not here, I know that they are very proud of you, Macau." I said to cheer Macau up.

"Pa wanted to see Mama for a long time. But he just waited for us to grow older. But we are now old enough to take care of ourselves, so it was the perfect time for him to leave. But don't worry, bro, I will always take care of you. And I will never get tired of taking care of you. " Vegas said.

Ehem, Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul, Best Brother of the Year!

"But I will not only take care of you though, I will take care of my wife also." He added

"Huh? Who's your wife? " Macau asked.

"Who's your wife?! You cheater! " I said in an angry tone."

"My wife is you, Pete. Only you."

"Stop the corniness, Vegas. We're here, "I said.

"Okay, my wife."

I pinched his ears so hard that they started to turn red.

"Aww."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes," he said in a baby voice.

"I want you to kiss it." He added

"Huh? You want another one with the other ear? " I said while holding my waist with both hands.

 "I'm joking, haha, let's go outside." Vegas said, This guy really missed teasing me.

"Let's go."

We are now at the funeral. And there are so many people.

Vegas
I'm now at my dad's funeral.

"Vegas, Macau, our condolences." Uncle Korn said.

I nodded in my response.

I don't really know what to say or what to do. I don't want to cry. I only cry in front of Pete because he's the only one whom I trust.

I'm holding Pete's hands right now, so it might help me not to cry. I'm so happy that I have Pete with me right now. I'm so happy he came back.

To Papa, I hope you're listening right now. I know you're with Mama right now, and I know you're happy to see her again. I love you so much Pa, and also Mama, if you're listening, I love you too. We miss you both. I don't want to say good bye. But I will see you soon.

Macau
I'm really sad because I didn't get to see Papa for the last time. Even though he said some mean things to me, I still love him.

Papa, if you're listening. I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much. It's so sad that we didn't see each other for the last time. But, this is not the end, right? We'll see each other, right? Pa? Ma? Hia (big brother) and I promise that we'll still love you even though your guys are not with us anymore. I won't stop loving the both of you. We would be happy if the universe wasn't cruel. I'm hoping that our next life will be easier. I love you both.

To be continued.