Chapter 19 - Venice

Vegas

The three of us, Pete, Macau, and I, are eating dinner. The dinner is so great because, of course, my hon made it. He made green curry and pad kra pao.

"Mhn, this is so good, baby. Can I eat you afterwards? " I said and he looked so shocked.

"Huh?!" Macau, shocked, said

"Vegas!" He said in an angry tone.

"Dude, so you're going to eat him?! Like a cannibal like that? " Macau said, with a confused look on his face.

"No, continue eating! Have good manners when it comes
to eating. " Pete said.

Then he pinched my arms so hard. This boy really wants to pinch me everywhere, huh?

"Aww!" I said as my response after he pinched me hard.

"Haha, serves you right," Pete said.

"I hate being single." I heard Macau say and Pete and I widened our eyes because we were shocked after Macau said that.

"What do you mean, 'I hate being single'? Huh? Don't get your heart broken yet, because you're still a teen. " I said in a strict big brother tone.

"When I was your age, many girls would talk to me. And they kept saying they liked me. But I rejected them all because I wanted to do the things I wanted to do. Listen to me Macau, it's so fun to enjoy the things you want to do. But it is no fun if you rush the things that you shouldn't do at this age. " Pete said, Aw, this man.  I'm so lucky to have him.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh okay, my brother-in-law, thank you for saying good things to me." Macau said

"Bro. Where to buy a guy like P'Pete? " Macau jokingly said.

"In ShopGo Haha," I jokingly responded.

"Oi, finish your food. After this, we'll sleep."

"Okie P' , Hia is right, your green curry and pad kra pa are delicious. " Macau, said with a smile while looking at Pete.

"Aww, thank you!" He said

"Wow! You thanked Macau, but you didn't thank me. You just pinched me. " I said in a jealous tone.

"Don't be jealous." Pete said as he held my hands.

"Okie." I said, then after having a conversation, we continued eating our food.

"Finish!" Three of us said

"Okay, let's go now." I said

"Okie, thanks for the food!" Macau said to Pete.

"What about me? I bought the ingredients." I said as I drank my water.

"Thanks too! "Jealous guy." And he waved his hands at us.

"I'm going to my room." He added

"Haha, these two,Vegas, let's go now." Pete said

"Oh okay!" I said, and I pulled his hand to go to our room.

And right now we are in our room.

"I'm sleepy." I don't know what I did today to make myself this sleep. " Pete said, and he yawed.

"If you're sleepy, then let's sleep now." I said, and I smiled at him.

And we went to our bed, and we both lay down.

"I love you, baby." I said as I kissed his forehead, both his cheeks, and, of course, his beautiful lips. Why would I forget about that one?

He broke the kiss and said,

"I love you too, my Vegas." Then he continued the kiss. And I broke the kiss because I remembered he said he was sleepy.

"Let's sleep now."

"Okie baby, let's sleep now."

We had already closed our eyes, but then-

Ding dong

Why's that? Why would they ring the doorbell in the middle of the night?

Okay, baby, I'll just go and see. Wait for me here." I said.

"Baby, I'll go with you."

"No, stay here." As I said that in an angry tone, he pinched me hard again.

"Ai Vegas, let me go with you!" He said

"Okay, okay! Lets go. " 

I opened my drawer and took out my gun. to get ready.

"Vegas." I heard my name in Pete's mouth. He looked nervious.

"Mhm? What is it? " I said

"Let's go now," he said.

"Wait, I'm just preparing my gun. Don't worry, you're safe with me." I said to lessen his nervousness.

"Okay." He said that as he held my arm.

We got out of the room. And I'm preparing myself.

We are already at our main door.

"You ready?" I said as I looked at Pete.

"Yes." He said in his response.

I opened the door, then I pointed my gun in the air. No one is there!

"Hon, I knew there were ghosts in here. I knew this house was haunted, "I said

"Vegas, look, it's a baby!" Pete excitedly said.

"What?!" My eyes widened.

"And there's also a note." He added, then he held the baby.

"What does it say?"

"Okay, I'll read it." Pete said, and he sat down. And he's still carrying the baby.

"This is the mom. I gave you this baby because I'm sure you'll take care of him well. And I'm pretty sure that you will love him with all your heart. He's all yours, and I will never come back. He is now your son. Name him. Thank you. " Pete read it.

"Vegas, he looks like your dad." Pete added

"And he also looks like you!" "He said with a big smile

"I'm going to adopt him." He also said

"Huh?! What? " I was shocked.

"You heard that right; we're going to adopt him." He said, and both of his eyes and lips were smiling.

"But-" I said, but he cut me off.

"There's 'buts' Vegas, we are going to adopt him." Pete said this solemnly.

I calmed myself and sat next to him.

"All right, baby, that's your choice." I said while I patted his back.

"What's the name?" I added

"Mark? Um Mhm, let's start with a 'V'. " Pete said.

"What should we name you?" He said to the baby. 

"Venner? Vens? Vegie? Haha. " Pete said

"What about MHM Virgin?" I said

And a soft hand slapped me. It was Pete's hands.

"Ai Vegas! I thought you'd say something serious! Think of a serious name! " Pete said while looking at me angrily.

"What about Venice?" I said while smiling at him.

"Yes! Venice, your name is Venice, baby!" Pete said

"Huh?! Baby?! I'm your only baby, right? Why would you call him "baby"? " I said, and I sounded jealous.

"Because he's a baby, duh, don't be jealous!" Pete said while looking at me.

"Venice, your daddy is jealous. Haha. " Pete said.

"I'm not!"

"Haha. Just say it! " Pete teasingly said.

Haha, this boy.

"We're going to be a father! I'm so happy!" Pete said.

"I'm happy too."

To be continued