Chapter 9 - Awake

Vegas

"What are you doing?!"

Even though that man is wearing a mask, I still can see the fear in his eyes. He took off the knife in his hand and tried to punch me, but it was too late. I had already punched him. He ran away. And I chased him. Who the fuck are you? Why are you killing Pete? What the hell did Pete do to you?

"Hey! Come back, bastard!"

He's running so fast. I don't even know what to do anymore. He's now on the first floor, and now he's going to the garage. He didn't even have a car. So why would he go here in the garage? I have a gun with me. I always have this gun because this is the only thing that Pa gave to me that I can still use to this day.

"Vegas, Please be a good brother to Macau, okay? You need to protect him in any kind of situation. Here have my gun. I will give this gun to you to protect you and your brother Macau. Don't ever disappoint me."

That's the promise that my dad told me about. But now I'm not going to use it for Macau only; I'm going to use this gun for Pete. Pa, please forgive me. But I'm going to use it to protect myself and Pete.

"Hey! Stop, who are you?"

I said while pointing the gun at him.

And I still can't believe what I saw.

Kant

I got caught by Vegas, and I took off the knife from my hands, and my right hand was ready to punch him, but he got the chance to punch me first. I ran. I got scared. I know he will be disappointed because his own father tried to kill his boyfriend. I think this is the time that I will tell him the truth.

We're in the garage. And I do not have my car keys with me because I put them somewhere in Pete's room.

"Hey! Stop, who are you? "

I faced him and I saw a gun pointing at me. It was the gun I gave him when he was 18. That was my 18th gift to him. He kept it. My son kept my gift that I gave to him 4 years ago. I took off my mask because I was ready to tell him everything that he needed to know. After that, I saw the shock on his face at seeing me again. He knew, and they knew, that I was dead.

"Pa," he said, while crying.

Tankhun

I'm now here in Pete's room. I just went back because Top and I had a little date, but I came back early to look after Pete. I'm just watching "Praomook the Series" and at the same time watching Pete.

While looking at Pete, I saw him slowly opening his eyes. I quickly called the doctor to check on Pete. I tried to call Vegas, but his phone was off, so I called Pa instead. I am so nervous.

"Pete, can you hear me?" The doctor said

Pete is breathing. And his eyes were wide open.

"Pete is okay, but he still needs to rest for a few days."

"He can hear me, Doc." I said

"Yes, he can. But his brain is still confused about what is happening. You can tell him everything. You can ask him if he's alright, and also ask him if he can still remember what happened before he got here. Pete's situation His brain is functioning properly. Unlike our other patients, they can't remember anything because of trauma. "

"So he can still remember me and the other?"

"Yes, he can. In his situation, he still knows how to think, drink, eat, and do anything that he could do before. "

"I think for a few days he can go back home, but he needs to take a rest for now."

"Thank you, doc," I said.

I wish Vegas was here. Damn, where is that man? Where did he go?

Screech

"Pa!"

"Khun, why did you call me?" Is Pete doing all right? "

"He's now awake, he's just resting, and for a few days he can go back home."

"Wow, really? Where's Vegas? "

"I don't know too, dad. Chan, can you find him here? Maybe he's here. "

Tawan

Why is he still not here? Did he got caught by Vegas? Oh my God, I have to leave right now. Fuck. I need to go to the hospital right now.

To be continued.
"I tried to love her, i tried to love your mom Vegas."