Chapter 21 - Together

Vegas

So it's been a week since Venice has been with us. We took care of the papers like birth certificates, the vaccines that Venice needs to have, etc. We also went grocery shopping. Pete bought a lot of things for our baby. Venice needs to have diapers, milk, baby clothes, and baby stuff. He knows it all; he knows what and where to buy it. While Pete is busy with Venice, I'm working for the business and for the future of our family.

Pete and I are not the only ones who are taking care of Venice. Tankhun, Top, Kinn, Porsche, Kim, Porschay, Tay, Time, Uncle Korn, and Macau too. They all helped us with the papers that needed to be signed. I'm so happy that they all have time for us. And I'm thankful that they helped us. But here's a thing. Khun always calls Pete about Pete and the baby. He's like, the father of Venice, who is working abroad, and he needs to check on Pete and their son! Like, dude, that's my soon to be husband and our son! They're not yours, ugh! Right now, I'm at my office and Pete and our baby are with me. Whenever there's something happening at work and I'm stressing about it, I'll just look at them and my stress will go away. They're my stress relievers. I never thought having a baby was a great thing. I thought it was pain in the ass. But when Venice came into our lives, everything changed for the better. Right now, Pete is holding Venice, and he's dancing to make Venice sleepy. While they were dancing, Pete paired it with humming sweet sounds to help Venice sleep.

I took it out of my phone from my pocket and I started to open the camera app and I took some photos.

And I stopped taking pictures before Pete noticed it. Haha, they're so cute. If I am dared to stare at them forever, I'll do it for free. I can stare at them and will never get tired. I know it. I'm so in love with Pete. Now, it's not just the three of us. We're now the four of us. Or maybe in the future, that number will grow and grow. Until Pete and I are not here anymore. And Venice can take care of himself, so that's the time when he doesn't need us anymore.

I stood up and I went towards Pete, and I hugged him from the back.

"Pete, are you hungry?" as a way of asking him if he loves me.

"Aw Vegas, yes I'm hungry. Aren't you going to ask Venice if he's hungry too? " Pete answered and he asked me.

"Okay, Venice baby, are you hungry too, just like your papa and I are hungry?" I asked.

And we saw Venice smiling while his eyes were still shut.

"Awww," both Pete and I said. As we look at each other and give each other a kiss.

And I saw Pete's tears going down from his eyes going down his cheeks. He's crying, smiling while looking at Venice and looking at me back.

"Aw, why Pete? Is there something wrong? " I asked while wiping his tears from his cheeks.

"Nothing, I'm just so happy because I never thought of having a perfect family like this."

"Yea, me too," I said as I hugged his back again to comfort him.

We never had a perfect family when we were kids. We never went through that or had that experience just once in our lives. No matter how our father abused us when we were kids, we will never ever do that to Venice. Even though both Pete and I lacked a father figure growing up, I know we will never let Venice go through that. I promise.

"I love you more tomorrow." Pete said

"Why not now?"

"Because I already love you today, but I will love you more tomorrow, for the next few days, for the next few years. Until our time runs out in this world. I will never get tired of loving you. And why would I get tired of loving you? If I ever stop loving you, I will probably have zero reasons. "

"I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love youuuuuuuu PETE! I LOVE YOU MORE. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY "LOVES" I SAID REPETEDLY. BUT THAT'S HOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DID YOU HEAR THAT? I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU! " I shouted with no shame. I didn't care if my staff would hear it, I just wanted to let Pete know how much I adore him.

"Shh, did you already forget? Venice is trying to sleep! I already know you love me and I'm pretty sure how much I love you, right? " Pete said while looking at me, He really looks like an angel. I love every part of him. Every part of him is unique. He's so unique that I'm mesmerized by his beauty.

I pouted my lips as a sign for him to kiss my lips again. Right after our lips met, after a smack.

We looked at Venice, and he was smiling.

"Oh you like seeing daddy and papa kissing,okay hon lets do it again!" I said

"No! Finish your work so we can go home early. " Pete said

"Sir, yes sir! Haha, okay, wait for me, I'll finish right away." I said

To be continued.