6: Taken to Him ⚔️

Gon pov

I felt the train tip to the side as Rengoku ordered us to rescue the remaining passengers. Killua and i jumped out with the last ones aboard. "Is that everybody?" Killua asked. "I'm pretty sure. Let's leave the survivors here for now and check up in the team. I saw Rengoku go that way, " I suggested, pointing towards the other side of the train.

Killua and i had some injuries but they weren't that fatal. The major ones we had were his broken arm and the large claw in my back that has already stopped bleeding. We were about to run towards the front of the train when 4 demons appeared.

"Kekeke, look what we have here everyone. Some weak humans left for the taking." A horned demon mocked, licking it's lips. I got into my stance as i heard some gasps and screams in the background. The passengers were watching our every move. I frowned, Shinobu told us that the government hasn't fully accepted demon slayers yet, so we should try to be discrete about it. But now, there were too many eyes on us. I'm sure they'll report everything they see here. What should I do?

"Don't worry, i got this." I heard Killua say. I turned to him, but he was no longer by my side. I looked back and saw that he had knocked everyone unconscious using godspeed. He came up beside me a few moments later. I chuckled, "thanks Killua." "No problem, now into the problem at hand."

I looked at the demons in front of us. Damn it, i was too distracted by the survivors, now they have us surrounded. "Oh? Finally realized your outmatched?" A three eyed demon asked. I ignored it and looked at killua. I'm worried about him since he was a broken arm now. He turned to me as if hearing my thoughts. "Relax. I can still fight even without my left arm," he said, rasing his sword with his right arm. I hope so, after all, we really aren't allowed to use nen.

Flashback 💭💭💭

"Lets not use nen unless we are in a life/death situation," y/n said, looking serious.

"Why not, we can end the fight faster if we do. It saves time and lives," killua reasoned, crossing his arms.

"That's true, but of we use men to attack, we risk the possibility of accidentally opening our opponent's aura nodes. Just like what happened with the ants. Don't forget, we aren't back home anymore. We don't know every little thing about this world. So unless you know for a fact you could die, don't use it. Just stick to the sword breathings we learned. Please?" She pleaded.

"Fine. Promise."

End of flashback 💭💭💭

All 4 demons charged at us at the same time. I dodged to the side, barely avoiding the attack aimed at me. "Gon, imma use my second form," killua informed me. I understood what he meant as i put distance between us. Three of the four caught on and did the same. "Electric breathing, second form: short circuit!" He yelled, aiming his attack to the ground. The fourth demon that didn't run was caught in his trap and was paralyzed. Killua ran and went for the kill.

"Nice trick you go there, but that's not enough!" Horned demon chuckled as he drew his blood. "Demon blood art: strength suction!" Three-eyed demon came at me with it's claws extended as i blocked its attack with my sword. My strength! It's been reduced by 1/4! I realized as i flew towards the trees. "Gon!"

I coughed blood as i felt my wounds reopen. I must finish this quickly, using Nen is too risky. I got up and began my breathing again. "Nature breathing, second form: volcanic eruption!" I held my sword high as lava bits headed towards the demons and tore of their limbs, slowing their regeneration.

The demons were caught off guard by the sudden revelation as killua quietly came up from behind and killed two demons. The last one managed to evade his attack and kicked killua in the gut. I watched as my friend fell to the ground, blood seeping through his clothes.