14: She's Alive🎗️

Third person pov
Kyogoku house

"Y-yn?" Zenitsu asked, shocked to see her in front of him. He thought she was killed by upper three, as everyone had agreed to keep her status hidden from her friends. So how can she be in front of him?

Y/n slightly nodded as she put a finger up to her lips, silencing him from talking any further.

"Eh? Are you aquantanced with Zenko, y/n?" Someone asked.

Y/n shook her head. "I was just getting to know her. We'll, it seems I have to get going, nice to meet you, Zenko," she snickered, embarrassing Zenitsu.

"If I'm late to meet Oiran Warabahime, she can be quite the....demon," she whispered. Hoping the hint got across, before walking to Daki's room.

She was excited to meet her friends again. But at the same time, she was worried.

Daki's aura nodes may have opened.

Third person pov
Kyogoku house

It's been two days since zenitsu came to the house. He's trying his best to listen in, but he hasn't heard a single thing about hinatsuru.

And about Y/n....is she being held captive by the demon she's with? He was relieved that she was alive but was terrified about the fact that a demon was roaming around inside the house he was in. Why not with Tanjirou or Inosuke?

His ear twitched when he heard the faint sound of someone crying. Either way, he was a demonslayer, someone who protects others from demons. He won't run away.

He must help those who can't protect themselves.

Daki pov
Omogoto house

I stared down at Makio, who was struggling in my sashes, when I heard someone's footsteps head towards the stairs.

"Hm? Someone's coming over? Ugh, it's true what Y/n says. There's just so much busybodies no matter where you go."

The woman began to shake and make noise. Such a pain.

"Make a commotion and all the organs in your body will be pulverized," I threatened, wrapping my sash tighter around her waist.

They're getting closer.....too close.

Third person pov
Omogoto House

Inosuke and Gon barged into the room they heard noises in, banging the door open. 

"I just felt something, I swear!" Inosuke growled. Sniffing the air aggressively.

Gon entered the room and began to look around before kicking into a wall. "It's under us now, something is slithering!" Gon yelled, "Inosuke, you go after it, while I inform the muscle mice!"

Inosuke was already chasing the thing inside the walls, as he destroyed everything in his path. He even punched the face of a customer that just walked in.

He grabbed at his clothes, he can't use all his senses when he's tied up in a dress. How bothersome.

Zenitsu pov
Kyogoku house

I entered the room where I heard faint sobs. A girl sat in the middle of it all, surrounded by trash and littered clothes. She was crying so I decided to console her, but....something's not right.

"Hey you...what are you doing in my room?"

This pressure, the inhumane heartbeats. This is an upper ranking demon! I hugged the child. Please just leave. I don't want to die! And where's Y/N? I thought she was with the demon!