9: Suspicious Suspicious 🧐

Damn first day of school and they already gave out hw😤

These teachers need to chiiiiilllll🙄
__________________________

Muzan pov

I ordered Akaza to take y/n into the city while i finished checking her work. I can't trust her alone, who knows what power she's hiding. I can still feel the energy that surrounded her when i threatened her friends. It was bloodlust, stronger than i have ever felt from anyone else. Possibly even him Yorichii.

I shook my head, scattering any thoughts of him from my mind, and regained my focus on y/n's report. I've been making her do these essays for about a week now. This one here would serve to prove weather my guess was correct or not. The essay was well detailed in summarizing the main events that led to the evolution of machinery. I flipped the page and began reading the back. I blinked after reading the first paragraph. Is what I'm seeing real? She goes on, clearly explaining the problems and possible effects that people from the past have used. Not only that, she offers an improved if not completely different alternative for the methods given.

A mere 13-year old girl being able to write such complicated methods that even adults have a hard time wrapping their heads around? This definitely proves my suspicions. This girl is able to memorize everything she has read to be able to find an effective outcome. I shouldn't waste her talents on the contraptions, at least, for now. She'll do that once i manage to become immune to the sun

At this point, i could use her to find a substitute for the blue spider Lily. Threatening her friends if she refuses always works. I sighed, weighing the pros and cons as i heard the door open. It seems they have returned from their little outing in town.

Y/n's head peeked in from the door, not knowing wether to enter or not. "Come in," i ordered. It's time to ask some questions. She quickly entered and walked towards me, stopping a few feet away, while looking at me with some sort of expectation in her eyes. Did she want something? "How did i do?" She asked, motioning at my hand holding the paper. Ah, of course. "An excellent job," i answered her, simple and straight to the point.

The never changing blank stare she's always shown was still there, but her features seemed to have brightened a bit. A child is still a child after all.

I placed the paper down, before staring at her, making sure to capture this moment. "Do you have a photographic memory?" I asked. Her eyes widened for a split second, which i could only assume was surprise. Though it disappeared as fast as it had come, rendering me uncertain. "No," she sternly said, confident in her answer. I narrowed my eyes.

Before any more words left my mouth, she ran towards the door. "I have to make sure I didn't forget anything, so I'll be taking my leave," she stated, disappearing from my sight of view. That was.... unexpected.

Sigh

I'll speak with her tomorrow.

Time skip 🍾🍾🍾

Akaza pov 🌸

I was unpacking the bags from stores y/n and i have visited earlier today, while she was organizing her new clothes in the empty closet. After taking everything out, i sat back against the wall, closing my eyes, while thinking of the events that occured back at the shop.

I was feeling too flustered at the moment to remember earlier, but the guy she was with was strong. Stronger than most humans, and enough to be a Hashira. I'm not entirely sure if their relationship is as they claim it to be, but i can't tell since he did say she disappeared from town. Making it sound like it happened months or even just a year ago. Must've been when she left to become a slayer. Her reason as to why are still unclear to me.

Her face did look sad though, which was the most emotion she's shown up to now. Other than her harsh attitude on the first day she arrived, she was otherwise strangely obedient and always wore a blank stare, making it hard to tell what she was thinking.

Hmmm, i shouldn't pry too much into her personal life, we've all got secrets. I opened my eyes, as i heard cluttering. I glanced to see it was y/n gathering her machine parts that we've gotten earlier. Hey, i remember she got one that looked weird when she disassembled a clock. I crawled to her and began searching among them, meaning to ask her what it is and does. She raised her eyebrow at my sudden intrusion, but let me be.

It's not here. I swore i saw her take it with her, so where is it now?....Didn't she take the bag with her in the bathroom. Why would a girl need those? Not to mention, she took quite a long time in there, i let her take her time because i thought she needed time to process the sudden breakup her fiance announced. But thinking about it now made it seem odd. A man as strong as a Hashira and a kidnapped demon slayer talking. This was suspicious. Should i report this to master?

She looked so sad when she came out of the bathroom earlier, that i didn't question her deflated looking bag. Did she give him some parts? I shook my head. No no, there's no way that she could be given them to him without breaking down a wall. After all,there were no other exits besides the door i kept watch of. I felt a headache start. Agh, I'll just ask her. I turned to y/n, catching her attention.

"Where are the other things you bought? Some are missing."

To be continued

Holy sheet music she got caught. Meme of the day 😉