7: Infinity Fortress 🏮

sorry i wasnt able to update, you see i was...ummmmm

Aight i was just lazy 🦥

*Important *
If you liked my shit ass story then vote on it. By licking *CLICKING* the star at the bottom

If you didn't like it then whatevs i ain't no certified author. Bruh whachu expect. Now onto the story....

Y/n's pov

I awoke to a splitting headache. Just great, more pain to add to the major injuries from Rengoku's fight. Wait a minute, i don't feel as much pain as i thought i would. I lifted my newly changed clothes and glanced down at my stomach. Most of my injuries were treated. I looked around me as i sat up. I was in a room with red walls, obviously not in the butterfly estate's white-walled recovery room. So then who treated my injuries? Where am I? There are no flames, so I'm probably not in hell.

All i remember was passing out. What happened to my friends? The others? I heard the door creak before quickly pulling down my shirt. I saw a pink haired man enter. I froze. Upper moon three. I shot up from my sitting position,  instantly regretting it when I felt pain spread throughout my body. Nevertheless, i went into a defensive stance.

"Woah there, I'm not here to hurt you," he assured, hands raised. "Why should I believe you, demon," I sneered. He sighed before pointing at my shirt, "How are you holding up?"

I was surprised for a minute. He was the one who bandaged me? Why, unless...he wants something form me. "What do you want?" I demanded. "Not me, my boss," he corrected. Muzan Kibustsuji. As much as I hate to admit it, i can't take upper three down. At least, not in my current still-recovering-cant-use-nen state. Even if I did manage to kill him now, there's no doubt in my mind that the other upper moons will retaliate. My best bet is the demon king. If Muzan wants something from me, then i can probably negotiate with him. I highly doubt that would work, but for now, imma go with it. "I can hear the gears turning in your head," upper three smirked.

I glared at him as he laughed. "Take me to your boss," i ordered. "Good choice," was all he said as he grabbed me like a bag of rice and ran around the halls. I held onto him, worried he might drop me, as he came to a sudden stop. I heard him open the door as he as he carried me into a different room. Same walls, but different setup i noticed.

"It seems you're finally awake. Akaza, let her go," someone ordered. I felt upper three, Akaza, bow politely as he loosened his grip on me. I wriggled off of him as i finally stood on my own feet. I dusted the invisible dust off of my clothes and watched as Akaza walked towards a group of bowing demons, joining them in the action. These must be the upper moons. But where's Muzan?

"How was your rest?"

I turned to the direction of the voice. It was a man with curly black hair and plum red eyes. He's the man who bought my music box, and also the demon king. How did i not notice, Tanjirou literally explained his appearance to us! I gotta be dumb. I was more worried about the reaction to my music box that i didn't notice anything off about him. How embarrassing, but Killua and Gon didn't notice too, so I'm fine. But there was one thing i didn't understand.

"Why would a demon king but a music box?" I wondered, ignoring his previous question. I observed Muzan's movements, cautious of him, as he shrugged. "I bought it on a whim, and i must say, I'm glad I did. You have quite the talent in craftsmanship." I know that, I've been called a prodigy since the age of five. "Enough with the flattery, what is it you want?" I asked.

Muzan squinted at me before flashing an evil grin. Yikes 😬, Sister Krone, dat you? "I want you to work for me," he said. Figured as much, though it still makes my blood boil. I clenched my hands. Don't lash out, stay calm. I can use this opportunity to make a deal with him. "I'll do it," his eyes widened, genuinely surprised that i agreed, "but, it can't be something that'll hurt the demon slayers directly."