15: Puppet Strings🧵

Y/n pov

Shit...shit, shit, SHIT!

I wriggled in the sashes that I was tied up in. I managed to get my body out from inside them, just not free from their grasp. I looked to the side to see Zenitsu sleeping soundly inside one of them.

Didn't I warn him to tell the others? Ugh, these idiots. My friends would have known exactly what to do.

But now it's confirmed, Daki and everyone other demon on this planet can't use nen. Strange, but that works out for us. I wonder if the slayers can use it....

No time for useless thoughts, I have to leave. Just breathe in and out, focus.

Soon enough, my aura was able to create a small barrier around me, just enough to make the sash a bit loose. Then I slipped out and created a small portal. I took a deep breath, and began to imagine my blade.

The upper moons destroyed my sword out of pure spite, so I'll have to conjure one myself. A nichirin blade is made of crimson iron sand and scarlet crimson ore, and my sword is sharp and light. Perfect.

As soon as my sword replica appeared in my hand, I jumped through the portal. The fight has just started.

And I'm sure the person running here will be able to save Zenitsu. But who are those women?

Third person pov

"Hey you! What with all the ruckus? And what's the deal with that sword? What kind of harassment is this!" A man yelled, pointing at Tanjiro in accusation.

Killua frowned at the man. He was a normal person they were working to keep safe. And here he is, making their job harder than it already was. He wished he could kill him, just so the man could stop drawing unnecessary attention towards them.

'Oh no we made too much noise when fighting!' Tanjiro thought as he looked at the buildings surrounding them. Many were beginning to peak out of the windows wondering what the commotion was all about.

"Get the hell away from here!" The man yelled. He was more worried about his business than whatever was going on. A fool.

"Shut your mouth," Daki spat. She sliced the buildings with her belts and aimed for the man.

Killua managed to grab him and pull him to safety. "You worry about the Demon, I'll keep the humans safe!" He yelled at Tanjirou, who nodded.

The building began to collapse but Killua was fast enough to catch and rescue everyone using Godspeed.

"Stay calm Tanjirou, you need to survive!" He warned.

Daki giggled at their struggles and began to walk away. 'These slayers are too weak to be called a threat.'

Tanjirou clenched his sword. "Come back here, don't you dare leave after what you just did!" He growled.

Daki rolled her eyes and continued to walk away. "Just die and rot."

The cries of pain and fear were heard from the civilians. Fueling Tanjiro's anger.

Daki jumped but was immediately pulled back by her belt. "How can you kill without a second thought? Why would you trample over those innocent people?" Tanjiro continued. His veins popped and his eyes were smeared with blood.

Daki trembled at the sight. Her body was filled with unimaginable terror.

'What is this....This isn't me. These memories...are muzan-sama's!.'

Tanjirou ran towards her, sword raised, but then soon collapsed onto the floor, gasping for breath. He almost killed her just now.

The demoness sighed in relief as she stared at Tanjiro's weakened body.