13: Entertainment District 💋

Y/n pov

I was stomping around the kyogoku house Daki worked in. Right before we came, upper six forced me to wear a kimono and dolled me up, painting my face whiter than it already is. Not only that, she totally abandoned me and went to her room, wherever that was.

 Not only that, she totally abandoned me and went to her room, wherever that was

A/n: just got my new Apple Pencil and I needed to try it out so....

I wiped my face and growled, scaring away some of the girls in the halls, as i felt the dress' sash tighten around my waist. This is why I hate dresses. Plus, it slows me down during combat. How the hell am I going to be able to fight away perverts like this?

"Damn demons, always ruining my day," i muttered, as i went to one of the balconies, getting some fresh air.

"It's kinda lonely, not to mention boring. I miss my dumb friends and the adventures we'd go on. But not to worry, we'll be able to go back home soon, just wait you guys, this girl's a genius in the making!"

Third person pov

"Take a good look. This place goes to sleep during the day, and at night, it sparkles and dazzles," Uzui introduced. Leading the three demonslayers and two hunters into a building.

"A good place for a demon," Killua speculated.

"Precisely. And as I have explained before, my wives are located in the three houses I have deemed the most likely to have the demon inside. You're job is to get inside and gather information," he explained.

A/n: Suma of the tokito house.Makio of the ogimoto house, and hinatsuru of the kyogoku house.

"Eh? But I thought only girls can be inside the houses, besides the customers," Gon asked, tilting his head in confusion

A knock came from the door as a man entered with a box full of clothes. "I've brought the things you've requested," he said.

Uzui nodded and took out a kimono from the box. "You five will be in disguise as one of them! Aren't you lucky? Now hail me for the wonderful plan I've created," he boasted, throwing the dresses at them.