𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

Me and Emerson carefully tiptoe around the room, placing balloons and other shit around our room

Me and Emerson carefully tiptoe around the room, placing balloons and other shit around our room. Thea's quite a deep sleeper so she hasn't moved a muscle.

"Are we done?" Emerson whispers to me. I jump down from the chair and take a look at the room. I'm pretty impressed with our work.

"Yeah, think so. Get Blake and Theo and I'll wake her up." I nod my head to the door and he leaves.

I walk around the other side of the bed and jump on Thea's sleeping body. She stirs, gasps a bit but then relaxes.

"Happy birthday!" I shout loud enough to piss off someone who isn't a morning person like myself.

She groans, pressing the heels of her palms into her eyes. A little smile peeks out as she wraps her hands around my neck and pulls me down for a hug.

Just then, the door opens and the three boys come inside. I pull away from Thea and jump off the bed so she can get a look at the room.

Emerson and I covered it in pink, white and golden balloons. There's baby pink confetti covering the surfaces and when Emerson walks over to her he hands her a breakfast tray.

On top is a white rose in a vase, orange juice, pastries and a Dior gift box. "Oh my god." Thea blushes as he sets the tray down in front of her. She moves against the headboard, taking in everything.

Blake and Theo have both just rolled out of bed. Theo wearing the Derek Rose Basel stretch micro modal drawstring shorts with the matching pyjama shirt. And Blake's wearing a Fear Of God Essentials logo-flocked cotton-blend jersey hoodie with the drawstring straight-legged logo shorts to match. Tom Ford cashmere socks on his feet too.

Thea starts to get all giddy as the boys wish her happy birthday. The plan today is to go shopping so whatever she wants, it's on us. But I did have to pick her something up a few weeks ago while I was out with Elizabeth.

"Open the bag." I'm bouncing on my toes as she pulls open the silk strings that are keeping the box closed.

She undoes all the package and then holds up the Latte Grained Calfskin Saddle Bag. It's only something small but as soon as I saw it I thought of Thea.

"It's fine if you don't like it. The receipt is still in there." I rush out to add.

"No, no. I love it. It's perfect, thank you." She smiles, admiring the bag. I feel hands wrap around my waist which I know belong to Blake because I'd know his touch anywhere.

Thea starts picking at the breakfast we bought her. Again, only something small since we're going out for brunch in a couple hours. I crawl onto the bed next to her, shoving a raspberry macaron into my mouth.

Theo slides in next to her, followed by Emerson who sprawls out on the end of the bed and Blake comes in next to me, sliding his hands around me yet again.