𝐀𝐍 & 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Oh my god.

I don't even know where to begin with this because I have a lot to say.

First of all, thank you so much. Thank you all for giving my characters a chance and loving them as much as I do. They're all a huge part of who I am and I cannot believe over 700,000 people love them too.

I know I have said on my Instagram that I fell out of love with the story but that does not mean I don't love Winter and her friends. They will always hold such a huge chunk of my heart.

But seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I truly never ever in a million years thought I'd ever get this far. This is the first time I've ever stayed committed to something and I am honestly so proud of myself for completing this story.

I remember hitting 50k reads and it was literally the best thing that ever happened to me. I was so so happy with all the support I was getting and it only grew from there. The fact that we're over half way to 1 million is beyond me.

I appreciate each and every single person who votes, comments, reads my book. You all mean so much to me! I love you all :)

༺༻

QUESTIONS.

I'm going to answer the most frequently asked ones I get but if you have more, message me on Instagram @rfwritesx_ and I will answer!

1. The ending? What the fuck?

Okay, so the ending was something that was planned from the very beginning. Even when this book started out as a Draco Malfoy fanfiction, I knew the female main character would end up dead. There is no alternative ending. I played around with different ending's but none of them felt right. Winter was always going to die in the end. It also wasn't rushed. I said there would be about 50-55 chapters and I'm not sure what would've happened between them coming back from New York and finishing school. I'm sorry if that's the ending you didn't want but please just be mindful. I've had some really uncalled messages today regarding the ending so just be kind, please :)

2. Will there be a Theo and Daisy book?

No. There will be no more books with the characters in Winter. Finn and Avery WILL NOT be getting a book. This may not be what you want to hear but I never confirmed any books.

3. Will I be writing anymore books on wattpad?

No. I have thought about it long and hard and came to the conclusion that wattpad isn't for me anymore. I'll be taking my writing further however, I will not be vanishing completely from this platform. I still have a couple bonus chapters that I'm going to post.

4. Will I be deleting Winter?

No. It will stay up as well as the 'visual' highlight on my Instagram for the outfits!

༺༻

So, that was Winter Beaumont's and Blake Forbes' story. Thank you to every person who's supported me on the way.

I'm actually feeling very emosh writing this right now because I can't believe I've actually written something all the way through. I never thought it'd ever complete something but I have!!! :)