Chapter 11: Now then!(1)

Cale is currently on his way to the village near the Mountain. He used a ragged carriage so that he couldn't attract attention.

Maybe because ever since White Star's death, Cale rarely goes out unless the emperor will summon him or the children wants to go on a tour or journey...but that happens from time to time cause he got a ton of paperwork to do.

On his way to the village, he passed by a place that seemed to be an entrance, but he didn't know where the path went.

So he decided to ignore it for now.

Bumpy road welcomed them when they passed, and Cale is frowning...because of pain.

'Damn it...'

The people with him in the carriage are the kids; naturally, Choi Han is with him.

While the rest; The dragon-nims, Rosalyn, and the assassins, are tailing behind them.

Cale is also in his human state because of magic to hide his ears and tail to make him look human.

At the village entrance, you can see someone like a soldier...? The person is holding a spear and seems to be the village's guard.

Cale took a peek outside to see the village, but the place seemed to be more like a city than a village.

'So this is the village in the legends, huh...'

Cale remembered the tale that Eruhaben explained the other day.

Well, after the incident, they decided to depart the day after tomorrow to prepare other things because of Cale.

He leaned back and waited.

The carriage keeps bumping, though.

It stopped for a while and then continued its way. Once they were inside the village called Rena Village, he suddenly heard a voice in his head.

"Cale...we can't enter."

It was Eruhaben.

Cale's eyes wide opened, and then he heard Raon.

"Human...there's some barrier around here."

Raon stated while slowly circulating the mana around him and ready to attack and defend at the same time if something were going to happen to them.

Cale stiffened up as well, and Choi Han held the hilt of his sword.

He also prepared his ancient powers.

The carriage stopped, and Cale went down; his hair was dyed with magic.

He roamed the city to look for an inn and entered the place when he found one; naturally, Raon is invisible.

He looked around before heading to the counter.

"Room for two, please."

Cale said.

The person at the counter is a woman, and of course, despite having dyed hair, Cale still looked stunning.

The woman paused for a moment before starting to lean toward Cale, which means she was trying to flirt with him.

"One room for two people~?"

Cale noticed it and just nodded to avoid the chaos that was about to happen. The same goes with Raon...but he's a kid, so he doesn't know what's going on but can surely tell that the woman is up to something, not dangerous.

The woman gave Cale the key but with a move.

It sent shivers to Cale, though.

'If His Majesty sees this, I swear this woman will have her hand cut off.'