Chapter 15: Now and then(1)

The guy who was the leader only smiled at Cale's question. Seeing this made Cale's brow rise.

The guy turned his back and started guiding them. They seem to appear at the center of the village, and the villagers nor the tourist are not looking at them.

'Are they using invisibility spells?'

Cale and his party only followed the guy to where to know where he was going, but neither of them spoke a word along the way.

A few minutes after they walked, they appeared at a place similar to the Japanese temple in Cale, Kim Rok Soo's world.

Which baffled Cale a little.

'I haven't seen anything similar to the world I lived in before.'

Cale scanned the area around the place.

'This is a first.'

It was not just the place that seemed to be a palace as there was an entrance, or a bridge, that you needed to cross over to enter the palace. 

(AUTHOR: Studio Ghibli, Spirited Away is what I imagined here.)

Cale found it odd. He found this place peculiar, not just him but the rest of his party, especially Eruhaben.

'Just what kind of tribe are these damn foxes?'

Eruhaben thought while looking around the place.

A large lake or pond is placed under the 'palace,' and then flowers surround the lake/pond.

It was not a 'normal' place for the people who lived in this world. Only Cale, who had lived in the same world before, felt normal despite being shocked.

Cale took a slight breath before opening his mouth to speak.

"What is this place?"

With an angry voice, of course.

The guy peeked at Cale and smirked.

'Huh?'

-HUMAN!

Suddenly, a burst of wind welcomed them, and the guy turned around with wide open arms as if he was receiving them.

"Now I shall welcome you to our sacred place, only for us, the Fox tribe, can live!"

He shouted.

"Welcome! To Shiro-kitsune Village!"

After saying these words, the guy withdrew his wide open arms and bowed towards them.

"My name is Haku, a pleasure to meet you, dear guests."

"Pfft-"
Cale manages to stop his mouth.

"It seems you are left speechless after seeing our godly place."

Haku said confidently that he was saying it as if he were boasting.

Cale's group just went silent and observed the foxes instead.

"Now shall we go?"

Haku turned around and guided the group inside the building. They crossed the bridge and, well, of course, were admired for the beauty of the lake/pond.

They reached the entrance, and Haku signaled the guard near the gate to open. Moments later, the gate slowly opens, and figures start to appear.

One...two...three... more people are standing near the gate as if waiting for their arrival.

"Welcome back, and welcome dear guests."

The man, who seemed to be in his twenties, was wearing a butler suit; Greeted them.

The butler guy, of course, with fox ears and tail, raised his head, and you could see his features.

'Oh, he's an ikemen. That is what Japanese people call handsome men.'

(my god, Cale, please don't be attracted to other people! Alberu is going to be alone!)

Haku waved his hand slightly, and the people paved the way for him...or them. They entered the palace and headed to the stairs that led to the second floor.

At the top of the stairs, some people wore kimonos and Yutaka.

 (AUTHOR: I made this into the Japanese Edo era😅 my god, what am I doing.)

The people wearing kimonos are women, but there is one that isn't.

"We greet our leader, Aka-sama."

Haku and the rest of the foxes bowed toward him.

The only male who is wearing a kimono.

He has a gentle look on his face, and his hair is as red as blood, similar to Cale's.

Cale's eyes clouded for a moment before returning to normal. He scanned the surroundings and saw that most of the foxes in this place were red, which seemed similar to Rosalyn's hair. There are some foxes where color is orange, and there is also a variety of colors, but these are the ones who had it the most.

Only Cale and this person is with dark crimson red hair.

'Though I most likely got my red hair from my mother, though.'

"Is this person perhaps the one you mentioned that came from the Henituse household?"

The person they addressed as Aka-sama looked at Cale while asking this question.

Cale looked at him, and their eyes met.

He didn't even budge and just stepped forward.

"That is right. My name is Cale Henituse, the first son of Duke Henituse."

Cale introduced himself politely like a complete noble.

Aka-sama only nodded his head and turned around.

"Looks like the person who inherited the traitor's blood came here."

Cale's party only blinked their eyes in confusion and had a terrible feeling.

They could see that the leader of the foxes was smirking, then slowly opened his mouth.

"SEIZE HIM."

At his words, all the foxes that were present, especially those at the top of the stairs, rushed at Cale.

The most dangerous were those foxes near their party, but little did they know there were three dragons with them.

SNAP, SNAP, CLAP

Rasheel and Eruhaben snapped their fingers while Raon clapped because of his chubby paws.

Cale and his party flew up and burst out.

They made a massive hole in the roof.

'Opps...'

Cale feels terrible, but they have no choice but to do that. He looked down and saw that everyone except one person was looking at him and his party in shock.

That person is none other than Aka-sama, who is slowly smiling.

"I recognize one of you."

His gaze shifted to the person next to Cale with blond hair.

"Its been a while, Eruhaben-nim."

He said in a teasing tone while Eruhaben just frowned.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone; it's been a while. Remember when I asked if you guys wanted me to continue this story or not, and the majority of you want me to continue this, so here we are!

It was pretty tough to write these days cause my schoolwork is piling up, huhu...anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

I am still determining when I can write the next chapter, but I will try to provide you guys with a good story.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own anything here, characters, places, etc. This is a fanfic I made based on the novel Trash of the Count's Family.

ENJOY READING!