Prologue

It is the 2nd year of the Cadets & 2nd time Mentorship Programme is going to organize. All are very excited bcoz this time they are going outside of the city. Two New faculty have also joined recently.

Naina is feeling really happy. She is v  much excited. Since then she started to feel something different for her Rajveer Sir, she likes to spend most of her time with him. Whenever he is around her she feels a tickle in her stomach, a sensation in her body, not only this but such many more things
though unaware, why, but whatever she is feeling, she is very much enjoying all that & this Mentorship Programme would give the best opportunity to her to enjoy them more as what she is feeling right now.

On the other side, Rajveer is feeling hell nervous. It is not like that he is not excited or happy bcoz he is very much but his problem is that the way these days Naina is looking at him vth her Goo-Goo eyes, it is becoming really difficult for him to control his emotions. How would he control himself when she would be together vth him most of the time with her smitten face. How would he hide his feelings & emotions from her when both would be together inside a same tent. This thought itself is making him hell nervous.

If talk about others then Yudi is ready
to make his own dreamland with Dr. Shalini after all this time she is his Mentor. Ali & Pooja would deal vth their new Mentors.

Aalekh & Huda are very thrilled to make Muchhad & Jhabreela's lives respectively hell. Though Aalekh has one more moto for his respectable Rajveer Sir & yedi Sis Naina afterall he is well aware of the condition of both so uski khuarafat kya rang layegi....

Let's see............

---------------------------------------------------------

Note- 1 ) To enjoy this put the logic a little aside.

2 ) I want to give it a little funny tone though I m not sure I would be able or not

3 ) If the story doesn't go up to ur expectations, then I m already sry bcoz I know v well that I m not so good in it. I had started writing casually for LRL & Raina..Before this I hadn't any experience of writing so It is not like that I want to make my career here in this field. It was the result of an instant thought only.

4 ) Next upd might take a little time coz I m not feeling well.. Though I will try my best.

Thanks...