Chapter-8 Kitne Door Kitne Paas ( Part-2)

यहाँ वहाँ क्या सात समुंदर पार नहीं मिलता
लोगों को रब मिल जाता है यार नहीं मिलता....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Naina was about to reach to Pooja, only then she noticed that she forgot to bring her inner wears in haste.

"Naina tu bhi na..ekdam pagal hai..
bachkar bhagi thi unse..ab phir wohin jana padega..kaise face karegi ab Sir ko..," She thought in her mind while hesitantly returning to the tent

As she reached near her tent & scrutinized her eyes here & there to check him, found him taking bath near lake. She couldn't blink her eyes seeing his well sculpted body. She kept looking at him shamelessly until he turned towards her on his instinct of feeling someone's sharp gaze on him. She Immediately hid behind a tree taking a deep breath.

"Pagal to tu ho hi gayi thi..ab beshram bhi ho gayi hai..agar Sir ne abhi tujhe unhe aise ghoorte hue dekh liya hota to..wo bhi iss condition mein..," Naina thought in her mind while keeping her both hands on her heart to control her accelerated heartbreat.

"Chal bahut ho gaya tera aaj ka drama..Ab jaldi se apne kapde le aur nikal le yaha se..isse pahle ki Sir entry le lein.." Naina mumbled in Aalekh's tone while entering the tent v carefully hiding herself from his eyes.

She instantly opened her bag, took out her clothes while checking behind her back but as she got up to leave, she heard a voice extremely close to her ear,

"Phir se bhagne ka Irada tha..,"
Rajveer whispered in his husky voice

Naina got astounded. In flurry as she turned, badly collided with him the way she got disbalanced & was about to fall.

"Aaa...," Came out from her mouth in fear

"Nainaa..," He shouted in concern while trying to hold her but

the very next moment both together fell on the land with Rajveer lying on top of her while the clothes which she was holding in her hands fell apart at some distance.

Though he v much efforted to hold her but couldn't do coz she encircled her hands around his neck to stop herself from falling so he too got disbalanced & land together with her on the ground. Albeit he managed to stop himself from falling on her completely with his full body weight by placing his both hands on the ground on either sides of her.

Her eyes were closed tightly, chest going up & down, Mouth slightly opened while breathing heavily,
Cheeks pinkish red & lips quivering a little..he couldn't stop himself from staring her throughout intently.

She slowly opened her eyes when she felt cold water drops on her body.

As her shy eyes met with his intense eyes, she felt a shiver ran down her spine. only then she noticed water dripping from his bare body & hair, was falling on her making her wet.

She lowered her eyes & turned her head on her left side due to shyness but couldn't do it for a long when he sensuously rubbed the skin of her right cheek wiping the drop of water by his thumb.

यहाँ वहाँ क्या सात समुंदर पार नहीं मिलता
लोगों को रब मिल जाता है यार नहीं मिलता....