Chapter-20 Confession:- Chaha To Bahut

4th Day

As always It was a new Dawn but different in many ways.

Today, the hangover of night was overpowering the freshness of a new day. The hot air of two souls was minimizing the effect of cool morning breeze & the warmth of two bodies was reducing the coldness of atmosphere. The beauty of withered flowers was overshadowing the beauty of blooming flowers.

Rajveer's sleep broke when one such withered flower fell down from the cloth of the tent, colliding with his closed eye finally touched the ground.

Before opening his eyes, he contracted his brows a little feeling heaviness in his head. He raised his free hand to press on his head & to rub his eyes as well. When his eyelids were blinking to welcome a new morning, he felt something heavy on his left side.

His left leg was covered with something very soft & that softness was following him till his chest too. Not only this he realized that today his heart was beating a little abnormally in compare to other mornings because someone's hot breath was fanning the bare flesh of his chest & the smell of that another perfume which was mingling with his own one, made him knitted his brows together in tension.

As the realization started to hit his unconscious mind which was now in processing to get back its consciousness, his heart began to beat with more speed. He tried to raise his another hand but felt it was giving security & warmth to that someone which he very well knew who could be.

With his jumping heart, Rajveer slowly opened his eyes & saw that about which his mind already had given him an idea or the complete idea. His eyes almost came out of his sockets when he found Naina's head was resting on his chest & her bare milky shoulders were peeping out through their blanket. For sometime he couldn't react because he felt his breath stuck on his throat due to happiness or due to fear, he himself didn't know. At least not at that particular time where in this condition, everything was really difficult for him to understand.

In the same condition of him, he lifted up his blanket from a corner & very
hesitantly glanced under it through his one half opened eye & instantly covered it as before, leaving his breath from his throat.

All this is, specifically his erratic heartbreat was now enough to make Naina awakened from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes through her one hand which was resting on his chest, she lifted her face up & found him looking at her with his puppy like eyes & a kid like innocent face who was little scared. Though it took some time to her to get a clear view but as it became clear enough to understand the situation & specially his condition, she passed a sweet shy smile to him with her flushed face to make him comfortable.

He returned a hestitated smile that too for a second & then kept looking at her for sometime & spoke all of a sudden,

"I Love You..I..I Really Love You, Naina,"

Her eyes glittered listening those three Magical words from his mouth.
Though words were never needed between them but it's also true that
sometimes it's really feel good to hear some beautiful things.

"Pahle hi bahut der ho gayi hai ab aur der nahi karna chahta..," He added further

She shyly smiled, confessing her love too,

"I Love You Too...If Not More Than You Then Surely Not Less Than You..,"

His lips curved in a big wide smile & eyes started shining like stars.

"Really??," He asked again to confirm what he heard is actually true

"Jo hua.. Uske baad bhi doubt hai..," She uttered sheepishly averting her gaze then looked at him