Chapter-19 Ek Dooje Ke Ho Jayein

"This is not fair, Sir..apne aaj hi promise kiya hai ki aap mujhse naraz nahi honge..," Naina was following him

"That was the part of my strategy Cadet...Otherwise tum help nahi karti..," Rajveer said suppressing his smile while moving forward

"Awww..Such a cheater you are..," Naina uttered making a cute pout

He pursed his lips together to prevent himself from laughing. He was really enjoying the way his Cadet Naina Ah Singh was manaofying him.

"Yes..I am..," He uttered walking fast on the way though started feeling little dizzy in his head. Naina's condition was also the same.

"Ye galat baat hai..Aap is tarah se apna wada nahi tod sakte..," Naina said while matching her feet with his speed

"Main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon, Cadet..," He uttered but didn't get any response for this time. Halting in his movement though without turning back he rolled his eyes around to judge the thing but the next moment
what he heard made him surprised.

 Halting in his movement though without turning back he rolled his eyes around to judge the thing but the next momentwhat he heard made him surprised

"हम्म.. हम्म.. हम्म.........

वादा ना तोड़, वादा ना तोड़
तू वादा ना तोड़, तू वादा ना तोड़

मेरी चढ़ती जवानी तड़पे..
तू मुंह ना मोड़, वादा ना तोड़...,"

The lines of an old song in a very sweet voice. The voice about which he can never make a mistake in identifying was of course of his Cadet Singh.

"Shuru ho gaya Aalekh ki Baatali ka kaam..Baki ka adha intzaam Kamotejjak Pushpon ke naam...," Naveen muttered amusingly Saying further,"Mujhe ab yaha se nikalna chahiye," & he left the place.

Surprisingly as Rajveer turned, he gulped hard seeing her Cadet Naina Ah Singh...uhoon His love Naina who was standing in exactly the same form or probably more than that seeing which Raj got mesmerized on her for the first time in their Mentorship Programme & had felt some forbidden feelings for her at least what it was called by others but for him was the beginning of realizing his love for her.

Those ocean green toxic eyes carrying a ting of mischievousness in them, Those enticing lips stretched in a sweet playful smile, Those wet hair left loose fallen on one side of her shoulder showing the white milky skin of another side. A perfect sexy body shape clearly visible in her tank top, showing her cleavage & deep curves due to tying up her shirt around her waist, above on this, those water droplets which were smoothly sliding down here & there on her creamy layer as well on her clothes..
sometimes dancing on her fabric while sometimes cuddling with her flesh.. occasionally going deep down inside the wall of her clothes making contact with some prohibited parts. She was looking like a complete seductress.